Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-22-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Troy Hudson signs with the Warriors

Quote:
Guard Hudson agrees to contract
FREE AGENT WILL BACK UP DAVIS
By Geoff Lepper
MediaNews
Article Launched: 09/22/2007 01:42:44 AM PDT

The Warriors didn't get Kevin Garnett from the Minnesota Timberwolves, but they're benefiting indirectly from the deal that sent him to Boston.

Two people with knowledge of the negotiations confirmed Friday that the Warriors have agreed in principle with veteran point guard Troy Hudson on a one-year contract..

Good move by the Warriors...

Last edited by insidehoops : 09-22-2007 at 09:55 AM.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:01 AM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default Re: Troy Hudson signs with the Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Good move by the Warriors...

$1.22 million dollars is okay... i wouldn't want the old Hudson with that huge contract...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:03 AM   #3
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't take them very long to replace Jasikevicius. Did Hudson even work out for them?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #4
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Didn't take them very long to replace Jasikevicius. Did Hudson even work out for them?

Probably not.. I just hope this doesnt cut into Monta Ellis's minutes...
Old 09-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #5
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Probably not.. I just hope this doesnt cut into Monta Ellis's minutes...
I wouldn't think it would. I imagine it'll be like what was said in the article. He'll only get burn is Davis is injured. I guess this means if Darrell Armstrong gets bought out he'll be headed to Dallas.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:22 AM   #6
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Quote:
I wouldn't think it would. I imagine it'll be like what was said in the article. He'll only get burn is Davis is injured. I guess this means if Darrell Armstrong gets bought out he'll be headed to Dallas.

T Hud is a solid back up point guard, but I don't think he fits into that fast break style of play that the Warriors like to do...
Old 09-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #7
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Quote:

Now the Warriors can trade SJ for Lorenzen Wright and Salim Stoudamire.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #8
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not bad, they signed a quick shooter. Which is pretty much G-State's game.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:21 AM   #9
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Excellent signing!!!

Mullin really did his home work on this one. Hudson an easy replacement for Richardson imo....In terms of shooting the 3 ball. And he loves to run.

Beans
Al
SJ
Monta
Baron

Bellinili (sp)
Barnes
Hud
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bad move. He is terrible and I don't believe I'd want him on my team in any capacity. Has he done anything since that playoff series?
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:46 AM   #11
Glider
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Glider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Bad move. He is terrible and I don't believe I'd want him on my team in any capacity. Has he done anything since that playoff series?
text
Glider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:50 AM   #12
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Alright signing. They would need a back up if Baron gets injured.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:17 PM   #13
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glider
text

How do you do that???
Old 09-22-2007, 01:18 PM   #14
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glider
text

Voting for this guy as best new poster.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:54 PM   #15
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

really, how does he do that?
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: