Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2007, 06:00 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Calling Out Baller1986 (AKA ISH Public Service)

Hey Clown,

Since you're so knowledgable and such a keen observer of the game, I am gonna call on you to back up some of your claims.

Since Kobe is so falking great and the Suns are in so much trouble (as you stated in other threads), and since Steve Nash sucks so badly (as you chime in at every possible juncture) lets have a bet.

Lakers win the series I will leave ISH forever
Suns win the series you will leave ISH forever

lets put your money where your smarmy little mouth is you punk ass bltch.

do you have the onions to stand behind your claims?

or are you a lil puss-e?

Other posters, you can thank me later
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:03 AM   #2
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Calling Out Baller1986 (AKA ISH Public Service)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Hey Clown,

Since you're so knowledgable and such a keen observer of the game, I am gonna call on you to back up some of your claims.

Since Kobe is so falking great and the Suns are in so much trouble (as you stated in other threads), and since Steve Nash sucks so badly (as you chime in at every possible juncture) lets have a bet.

Lakers win the series I will leave ISH forever
Suns win the series you will leave ISH forever

lets put your money where your smarmy little mouth is you punk ass bltch.

do you have the onions to stand behind your claims?

or are you a lil puss-e?

Other posters, you can thank me later

Your challenge is not that fair because the Suns are ahead 2-1. Their is a 25 percent chance that the LA LAKERS will win this one.

But if you change the rule clown like the Suns making it in the NBA FInals and the Cleveland Cavaliers winning the Eastern Conference Finals i would gladly accept the challenge if your team will survive a team like the Spurs in the 2nd round.

To be fair Suns have a better lineup than the Cavaliers who are a one man team like the LA LAKERS.

My only advantage is that my team play in a Weak Conference but it is fair the way that your team has 3 NBA ALL STARS this year plus MIP of the year which is Barbosa.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:06 AM   #3
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
Your challenge is not that fair because the Suns are ahead 2-1. Their is a 25 percent chance that the LA LAKERS will win this one.

But if you change the rule clown like the Suns making it in the NBA FInals and the Cleveland Cavaliers winning the Eastern Conference Finals i would gladly accept the chances if your team will survive a team like the Spurs in the 2nd round.

Better idea. Guess a number. If you guess the right number you can stay at ISh. If not, you leave. 1-9. 3
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:09 AM   #4
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Better idea. Guess a number. If you guess the right number you can stay at ISh. If not, you leave. 1-9. 3

It is so funny that 2 whinners keep responding in this thread. Look at Jintotheizzo the guys ego have been decapitated and now he is making some BS Challenge like this.

Man ,you egotistical maniac how come just because your team lose you turn into a paranoid.

Guess what i know that Loot = Jintothizzo one user. They are both pathetic crappy double standard poster.

Stop the NAsh love thread your bf will not win an NBA Championship this year.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:09 AM   #5
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

But if you change the rule clown like the Suns making it in the NBA FInals and the Cleveland Cavaliers winning the Eastern Conference Finals i would gladly accept the challenge if your team will survive a team like the Spurs in the 2nd round.

To be fair Suns have a better lineup than the Cavaliers who are a one man team like the LA LAKERS.

My only advantage is that my team play in a Weak Conference but it is fair the way that your team has 3 NBA ALL STARS this year plus MIP of the year which is Barbosa.

well perhaps you can tone down the vitriole then if you are unwilling to bet?

and the Cavs, pfft... no team in the history of the NBA has had an easier road to the conference finals.

I tried
Old 04-27-2007, 06:11 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
It is so funny that 2 whinners keep responding in this thread. Look at Jintotheizzo the guys ego have been decapitated and now he is making some BS Challenge like this.

Man ,you egotistical maniac how come just because your team lose you turn into a paranoid.

Guess what i know that Loot = Jintothizzo one user. They are both pathetic crappy double standard poster.

Stop the NAsh love thread your bf will not win an NBA Championship this year.

what happened to my ego?

I wish I was as cool as Loot...and arent you Cavsfan?
Old 04-27-2007, 06:12 AM   #7
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:
well perhaps you can tone down the vitriole then if you are unwilling to bet?

and the Cavs, pfft... no team in the history of the NBA has had an easier road to the conference finals.

I tried

Cavs making it in the NBA Finals

Suns making it in the NBA Finals

Your Suns make it last year in the Western Conference Finals

Cavaliers make it in the 2nd round last year and almost eliminated Detroit.

Deal
Old 04-27-2007, 06:14 AM   #8
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
Cavs making it in the NBA Finals

Suns making it in the NBA Finals

Your Suns make it last year in the Western Conference Finals

Cavaliers make it in the 2nd round last year and almost eliminated Detroit.

Deal

Cavs dont play anyone

Washington, Toronto/NJ winner?

arent those DLeague teams?

if the Cavs dont get to the finals I'll be shocked
Old 04-27-2007, 06:16 AM   #9
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot

And I made it easy for you. Well, I tried, but sicne you don't need help, please enlighten me about this "pathetic crappy double standard" stuff. Quotes?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:16 AM   #10
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A great poster makes a 50-50 deal with a complete retard..... this has me worried.

I have turn into a paranoid!
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:17 AM   #11
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:
Cavs dont play anyone

Washington, Toronto/NJ winner?

arent those DLeague teams?

if the Cavs dont get to the finals I'll be shocked

Oh My Gawd do you think i have the fairer advantage your the one who must be happy because you have the 2 time NBA MVP, 2 NBA ALL STARS, and MIP Leandro Barbosa.

Suns can beat Dallas and San Antonio if they will play a decent defense.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:18 AM   #12
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
A great poster makes a 50-50 deal with a complete retard..... this has me worried.

I haven't made any deal

I simply pointed out that if Clown1986 wants to fellate Kobe while hating on Nash he can bet on the series

he wont do it

he is as soft as his opinion
Old 04-27-2007, 06:19 AM   #13
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric

This is a Gentleman's deal beside i would be happy seeing your team lose into my Cavs in the 2nd round.

I am not the one who started the thread blame Jintotheizzo for making a retarded thread like this one.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:20 AM   #14
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
Oh My Gawd do you think i have the fairer advantage your the one who must be happy because you have the 2 time NBA MVP, 2 NBA ALL STARS, and MIP Leandro Barbosa.

Suns can beat Dallas and San Antonio if they will play a decent defense.

dude stfu

again you sound like a complete moron

Washington is missing there two best players

Toronto is green and NJ is undermanned

Cavs are a lock for the conference finals and the Bulls/heat Detroit series will be very taxing on the winner

I have the Cavs winning the East, why would I bet agaisnt myself

take the Laker bet

you suck Kobe's calk on a daily basis and diss Nash, back yo sh*t up
Old 04-27-2007, 06:21 AM   #15
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Quote:
I haven't made any deal

I simply pointed out that if Clown1986 wants to fellate Kobe while hating on Nash he can bet on the series

he wont do it

he is as soft as his opinion

How can be a soft poster just because i am just telling the truth that Nash is not good enough to sweep the LA LAKERS.

You made this retarded challenge talk about getting inside of your head.

You need some medication this is the 2nd time you made a thread about me.

You can just post this on the off topic longue.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: