Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 05-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation
Default How tall are you, how much do you weight?

Im 5'9, 158 lbs.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:58 AM   #2
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How tall are you, how much do you weight?

A/S/L gaizz
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:03 AM   #3
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5-11.5 w/o shoes and 5-11.5 wingspan
134-150lbs weight range depending on if I'm lifting weights or what sports I'm active in. Currently I only weigh 134.5lbs - as I'm training for some MTB races next month, and some 5ks like the Warrior dash in august, and also another session of my basketball league starts next month. So I'm staying lean for now. I've never been fat, I don't have the body type for that even if I stop exercising i'll level off between 137-143lbs.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:58 AM   #4
Marv_Albert
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Marv_Albert has not been impressing people

I'm 6'6 89KG whatever that is in pounds
Marv_Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

5'10 185lb

I've been lifting weights for longer than most of you have played basketball though lol

Last edited by 01amberfirewv : 05-26-2013 at 10:10 PM.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #6
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5'2" 285 lbs
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #7
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

6'2, 185 lbs. Was a solid 200 before an injury last year. Decided it was too heavy to play at that weight so I have gradually lost the weight in the last couple of months.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6'3'' 170
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:05 AM   #9
dannysc305
High school junior varsity star

dannysc305 has an OK reputation so far

5'7 175
dannysc305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:09 AM   #10
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5'7 130
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:50 AM   #11
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputationchosen_one6 has a terrific reputation

6' 190
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:54 AM   #12
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

6'11 and around 250
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #13
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

6'10 240
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:01 AM   #14
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

5'8 150
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
6'3'' 170

Im the exact same. I used to be around 165 but now I usually flucuate between 170-175.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: