Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default I predicted Boston's martial law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
I predict another huge explosion or attack before the end of the week.
And eventual marshal law breaking out before the year is out.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=296693

School closed, Public Transport shut down, Businesses shut down.
24 hours curfew across the entire state. Only law enforcements allowed outside.
illegal Home searches without warrant or due process.

Wake the fcuk up. thats martial law. What I tell yall?

Last edited by Bladers : 04-19-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I predicted Boston's marshal law!

Quote:
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:24 PM   #3
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I predicted Boston's martial law!

Quote:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=296693

School closed, Public Transport shut down, Businesses shut down.
24 hours curfew across the entire state. Only law enforcements allowed outside.
illegal Home searches without warrant or due process.

Wake the fcuk up. thats martial law. What I tell yall?

And, when the dude is caught, everything will go back to normal.

That's the problem with you conspiracy theorists. Every little bit of government/police work gets blown out of proportion and you stir up, incite rage within citizens who carry out additional attacks leading to more investigation. Ongoing cycle with you clowns.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #4
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's a 24 hour curfew in effect for the whole state? I must be a badass for being outside of my apartment.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
And, when the dude is caught, everything will go back to normal.

That's the problem with you conspiracy theorists. Every little bit of government/police work gets blown out of proportion and you stir up, incite rage within citizens who carry out additional attacks leading to more investigation. Ongoing cycle with you clowns.

Dude. Its the fact that they are able to do this period.
It sets precedent for future operations. Then they can shut down entire states for any apparent reason. if you don't have any ounce of distaste in having 20 swats and special ops knock on your knock, demand you open up or they break in and proceed to search your entire home.

You don't have problem with that?

You don't have problem with them locking u inside your home against your will?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE. I bet u the first one who would take it up the ass when the shit finally goes down.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #6
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
It sets precedent for future operations. Then they can shut down entire states for any apparent reason. if you don't have any ounce of distaste in having 20 swats and special ops knock on your knock, demand you open up or they break in and proceed to search your entire home.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE. I bet u the first one who would take it up the ass when the shit finally goes down.

N*gga, if there's someone on the loose in my town with multiple bombs that I could potentially come into contact with randomly on the street, I have no problem temporarily allowing those with the resources to effectively combat him conduct their searches.

If there's nothing going on that I can see, then yeah I would have a problem and oppose it.

To complain about the police conducting their work at a time like this is absurd. So far, there is no reason to be alarmed about them doing this with no reason whatsoever. You're jumping the gun just like most conspiracy theorists do.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

wait a second...did you just come up with a new personality?
1. religious zealot
2. loser virgin

and now

3. conspiracy nutjob?

personally, we have enough conspiracy nutjobs on ISH. i would suggest you try something new and refreshing. how about a self loathing black man or a struggling pro wrestler trying to break his way into the WWE?
Old 04-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #8
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people

was everyone assuming that these people would surrender quietly? that they wouldnt plant explosives while they wernt caught? its pretty easy to assume they were going out in dramatic fashion.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's just too bad you weren't able to use this foresight to be able to predict the eventual outcome of every female interaction you've ever had this well.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
It's just too bad you weren't able to use this foresight to be able to predict the eventual outcome of every female interaction you've ever had this well.

johndeer just shut this thread down
Old 04-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
rezznor
Nosetradamus

The stay at home request has been lifted. I guess "martial law" lasted as long as your "girlfriend"
Old 04-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #12
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Its a shame you didn't use your incredible foresight to make it with the made-up woman you've been moaning about, Romeo.

In other news, you quite clearly have no idea what martial law is.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #13
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
The stay at home request has been lifted. I guess "martial law" lasted as long as your "girlfriend"

Poor Bladers didn't have the foresight to see Martial Law being declared on pu$$y

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #14
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

/end thread
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #15
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yeah but it wasn't for any apparent reason was it. It was for a very specific reason. Namely a man hunt.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: