Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

frmsea2okc has an OK reputation so far
Default Things you've seen so far this season

I haven't had much time to watch basketball this year and am looking to utilize ISH and get some great insight on what I've missed. Obviously I know Lebron has been killing, Rose is almost ready, San Antonio just wins and LA is a boarderline playoff team.

What players have regressed? What is your favorite/home team doing i.e. rotations, promising youngsters & guys who have been disappointing.

*Side note as im watching this Duke is choking to death.
frmsea2okc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Things you've seen so far this season

cavs fan here, kyrie has taken the next step, becoming one of the elite scorers in the nba, tristan thompson has improved a lot, justifying him being taken 4th, waiters has flashed a lot of potential, especially of late. varejao was having a career year, leading the league in rebounding, but injuries have again derailed his season. we had a terrible bench for the first half of the year, then we got shaun livingston, traded for speights, and ellington, and now the bench is a strength, and the team is playing pretty solid, over 500 during february, after a pretty rough start to the year.

as for the league on the whole, of topics you havent touched on, harden has emerged as a superstar, as his rockets have surprised everybody by looking like a playoff team

damian lillard is probably the ROY, hes looked incredibly poised, shot the ball amazingly, and is pretty good passer, and pretty good at attacking the basket.

paul george has emerged as an all-star, and indiana is the best defensive team in the league, and should be the no.2 seed in the east

the knicks and warriors both got off to great starts, and both have regressed since.
chips93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
frmsea2okc
Bball Emeritus

frmsea2okc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
cavs fan here, kyrie has taken the next step, becoming one of the elite scorers in the nba, tristan thompson has improved a lot, justifying him being taken 4th, waiters has flashed a lot of potential, especially of late. varejao was having a career year, leading the league in rebounding, but injuries have again derailed his season. we had a terrible bench for the first half of the year, then we got shaun livingston, traded for speights, and ellington, and now the bench is a strength, and the team is playing pretty solid, over 500 during february, after a pretty rough start to the year.

as for the league on the whole, of topics you havent touched on, harden has emerged as a superstar, as his rockets have surprised everybody by looking like a playoff team

damian lillard is probably the ROY, hes looked incredibly poised, shot the ball amazingly, and is pretty good passer, and pretty good at attacking the basket.

paul george has emerged as an all-star, and indiana is the best defensive team in the league, and should be the no.2 seed in the east

the knicks and warriors both got off to great starts, and both have regressed since.

All great points. I've loved Kyrie's game since High School, to me he has the best handles since AI. Lillard is nice to I've caught a few Blazer games (i live in that market).

Most of that I had seen, heard or read briefly but thanks for the details.
frmsea2okc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #4
TexasBloodMoney
Serious playground baller

TexasBloodMoney has not been impressing people

ISH crashed when Kobe blocked Lebron in the All-star game.
TexasBloodMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #5
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

continuing from earlier post above...

Lebron James is as good as ever.

The Lakers have played poorly; been unhealthy; and Dwight's status as a clown has been confirmed. Kobe still going strong. Earl Clark has been a magical revelation.

The Rockets, specifically Harden can score alot of points. Lin is a hot and cold player. Chandler Parsons looks promising.

David Lee is the GOAT. Steph Curry is lights out.

The Spurs keep winning games.

Clippers look better than last year.

Grizzlies FO sabatoging the season by throwing away Rudy Gay.

Utah still has no guards and is hogging all the good young big men and keeping them in stock to prepare for some kind of post apocalyptic aftermath.

Last edited by FKAri : 03-02-2013 at 08:38 PM.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #6
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
Basketbolero
Local High School Star

Basketbolero has decent reputationBasketbolero has decent reputation

I've read in Insidehoops this year that David Lee was the GOAT, Wade is done again, Lakers should trade Kobe (some cuban troll poster even went as far as to say he should be amnestied, didn't even know they had broadband over there) and way more about the Clippers than I ever wanted to know thanks to some lunatic ghostbuster.

Seriously tough, not much to celebrate for me as a Bulls fan but the best so far for have been Kyrie's and Lillard's play, Warriors return to relevance and just getting to enjoy some good offensive basketball after last season's ugliness due to the condensed season, even though for this I've had to look somewhere else since Chicago isn't really putting on a show.
Basketbolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #8
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seeing Irving and Waiters develop has been a joy to watch as a basketball fan. Lillard has looked terrific most times I've seen him. A true star in the making..

been a depressing season for my team though. Good job I'm a true NBA fan...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #9
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippiní
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleediní
I saw a white ladder all covered with water
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children
And itís a hard, and itís a hard, itís a hard, itís a hard
And itís a hard rainís a-gonna fall
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketbolero
I've read in Insidehoops this year that David Lee was the GOAT, Wade is done again, Lakers should trade Kobe (some cuban troll poster even went as far as to say he should be amnestied, didn't even know they had broadband over there) and way more about the Clippers than I ever wanted to know thanks to some lunatic ghostbuster.

Seriously tough, not much to celebrate for me as a Bulls fan but the best so far for have been Kyrie's and Lillard's play, Warriors return to relevance and just getting to enjoy some good offensive basketball after last season's ugliness due to the condensed season, even though for this I've had to look somewhere else since Chicago isn't really putting on a show.
That was Mark Cuban lol
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
Catfish Billy

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Andrew Bynum's hair
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #12
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Blake Griffin playing defense.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #13
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Duncan and Parker ballin as 6-7 years ago
Best Lebron season
Almost a catastrophe in LA (not yet)
Knicks slowly deflating
Some nice returns like Irving
15+ threads about David Lee in the first page
Probably the worst All-Star ever
Very few moves
Miami Harlem shake
Somo other things
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #14
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Noah playing fully healthy most of the season and really showing how good he can be. He's established himself as the leader of this group and deserves all the praise he gets. Nothing against Deng but I'm glad the myth of Deng anchoring our defense has been blown over.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:45 AM   #15
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Los Angeles Clippers=.700 basketball team.... Sheeeetnigga.
clipps is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: