Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2013, 03:01 AM   #1
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default James plays with 2 superstar/All-star players...then why

Are people so taken aback by what he is doing?... Yeah he is a great player but It's really not very impressive that he can win games, and post gaudy numbers playing on a team that is so stacked. He clearly has the most help of any player in the league lets all just hop off of his nuts for a while and acknowledge the guys he is playing with making his job a lot easier.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:03 AM   #2
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: James plays with 2 superstar/All-star players...then why

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
Are people so taken aback by what he is doing?... Yeah he is a great player but It's really not very impressive that he can win games, and post gaudy numbers playing on a team that is so stacked. He clearly has the most help of any player in the league lets all just hop off of his nuts for a while and acknowledge the guys he is playing with making his job a lot easier.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #3
Connor B
High School Varsity 12th Man

Connor B has not been impressing people

I am no heat fan at all but you literally need to kill yourself if you think Lebron isn't doing legendary stuff right now.
Connor B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:05 AM   #4
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
He also did that in a non stacked teams. So Lebron win games and post gaudy numbers playing on any kind of team.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:06 AM   #5
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor B
I am no heat fan at all but you literally need to kill yourself if you think Lebron isn't doing legendary stuff right now.
This. Just enjoy that you're witnessing a legend. When it's all over, you'll get to say you were there to see it take place.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:12 AM   #6
I.R.Beast

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor B
The numbers are indeed legendary, but i can't help it if the fact that he plays with wade and bosh making it much easier for him doesn't impress me. Kinda like when you see that kid in COD with 30 kills and no death only to find out he has a modded controller. their entire big 3 has been extremely efficient and it;s because they each make it easier for one another by all being great players....not impressive outside the numbers.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:13 AM   #7
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

what's next, you knocking on larry bird for playing with mchale and parish?
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:15 AM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

If that's what you say, bruh.

Like a poster above said, just sit back and acknowledge that LeBron is playing out of his mind, and I dunno, be a reasonable NBA fan and actually enjoy this run? I guess you're another Kobe stan though, so that's an impossible ask.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:17 AM   #9
Fatstogey
I airball my layups

Fatstogey has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

Dude. Lebron is the best basketball player to ever live on planet earth. He may not have his rings yet but he is currently playing far beyond any level that MJ, Kobe, Magic... any of the other greats have.

The fact that you wanna take that away from the dude means youre not a fan of basketball. Dude is playing off the charts for the last 3 years and still getting better.

Mofo is a monster and your just a straight hater. Smell yourself dude. Go watch a replay of the game tonight and just smell yourself. Its not good.
Fatstogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:20 AM   #10
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
The numbers are indeed legendary, but i can't help it if the fact that he plays with wade and bosh making it much easier for him doesn't impress me. Kinda like when you see that kid in COD with 30 kills and no death only to find out he has a modded controller. their entire big 3 has been extremely efficient and it;s because they each make it easier for one another by all being great players....not impressive outside the numbers.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:20 AM   #11
I.R.Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
what's next, you knocking on larry bird for playing with mchale and parish?
Yup, i think both bird and Magic were over glorified they both played on the 2 greatest teams ever assembled. Atleast with Lebron we got to see him be great and win games as a 1 man show. They just had it really easy. I hate to hear magic give commentary regarding players in bad situations, because he never knew what t was like to struggle with a bad team.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:27 AM   #12
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Too many lebron stans forget. He's a really good player, but starting to get overrated recently. Probably top 10 when its all said and done.
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:30 AM   #13
Connor B

He is top ten now.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:31 AM   #14
Connor B

He did 27/7/7 in Cleveland for 7 years...how is that not impressive?
Old 02-15-2013, 03:32 AM   #15
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Here is the thing, if he were doing this without a good supporting cast people would criticize him by saying "oh well he HAS to do this because no one else is on his team so it inflates his stats."

LeBron has been to the finals on a so-so team, so it isn't like he needs this team to get there.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: