Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Is there a way to look at my post history?

I have tried searching by my username, but I am told that I don't have permission to access that?

So is there a way to see my post history, threads I have participated in, etc?
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is there a way to look at my post history?

lol, post history

what's next? a search engine

this ain't no rich people message board
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:02 AM   #3
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

lower your standards
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #4
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yep, this is a bronze age forum fool, it takes 2-5 years of background checks just to be accepted. You should feel honored to be in this exclusive board.

Stop complaining and enjoy the thought provoking posts and mind bending threads. You don't need post history when everyone's posts are already intelligent blasts of wit, wisdom and wisecracking humor.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

All very helpful.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #6
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Chazzy can.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

post history? no. but previous posts? yes. it's called GOOGLE. it's fairly accurate. just gotta know identifying words in a post you're searching.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Don't live in the past.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #9
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I used google as search function for this one a kind forum..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

this is a ghetto board
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #11
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
I have tried searching by my username, but I am told that I don't have permission to access that?

So is there a way to see my post history, threads I have participated in, etc?

site:insidehoops.com kshutts1

Google it.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #12
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everyone wants post history,search engine,polls... What do you guys think,that Jeff is a billionaire ?

But seriously,it would be nice of him to implement those things
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #13
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Everyone wants post history,search engine,polls... What do you guys think,that Jeff is a billionaire ?
yea man..
jeff has already graced us with his generosity by allowing us to have avatars .. we must not cross the line and ask for more!

Post history? Search engine? Madness! Ungrateful..
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #14
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://boardreader.com/

insidehoops.com kshutts1
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #15
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Type in your name + insidehoops + subject matter that you want to search in google and normally the google search itself is pretty accurate. You can even search within a page (ISH) on google search as well.

For example if i wanted to bump up a thread about Jim Buss I made a season ago I would type in "blueandgold Jim Buss insidehoops" on google and the thread that i made that had jim buss in the title should come up.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: