Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 01:38 AM   #1
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayWeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default What the hell is this Durant??? (Am I the only one who missed this)

Quote:
Brian is a 16 year-old who can't play basketball, but he still wants to play like his hero, Kevin Durant. At an Oklahoma City Thunder game, Brian gets chosen to shoot a half court shot, misses badly, and hits the mascot in the process. Later on, he gets a chance to meet Durant and expresses his desire to play just like him. When Kevin gives Brian the ball, they (unknowingly) switch talents. Brian becomes a high school phenomenon and Durant is stuck in a supposed "slump". Brian's success comes to the attention of Durant's agent, who figures out what happened to his client. With the Thunder on the verge of missing the playoffs, Brian and the agent try to give Kevin his talent back.

WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation
Default Re: What the hell is this Durant??? (Am I the only one who missed this)

It's one of those kids movies, don't see anything wrong with it despite how corny it sounds.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's brand expansion. KD's a business, man.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #4
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:47 AM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:50 AM   #6
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

It's too bad they make this such a kiddie movie. Even Like Mike had a touch of seriousness to it. This looks lower budget than a Disney Channel movie. My god hire some writers and make a good movie.

EDIT: Just look at that font. How original. Basketball texture used for the font of a movie with a NBA player in it. Then the line "Things are about to switch."

Seriously? They're about to "switch" Did a child make this poster?

Last edited by RoseCity07 : 11-20-2012 at 01:52 AM.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:50 AM   #7
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's already some Oscar buzz surrounding it
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

same season, kevin got called for a record 101 flops with the nba (broadened the rule where having 10 consecutive airballs as a flop) and refs questioning, wtf is kevin doing tanking the season...
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:00 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
It's too bad they make this such a kiddie movie. Even Like Mike had a touch of seriousness to it. This looks lower budget than a Disney Channel movie. My god hire some writers and make a good movie.

EDIT: Just look at that font. How original. Basketball texture used for the font of a movie with a NBA player in it. Then the line "Things are about to switch."

Seriously? They're about to "switch" Did a child make this poster?
There's people that saw Like Mike? That's the little dude Ciara dumped right?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:04 AM   #10
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

GOAT actor
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 AM   #11
ChrisPosh
♕ James

ChrisPosh has decent reputationChrisPosh has decent reputation

James Harden really wanted to be in the movie, but the director cast a white guy instead. Given the circumstances of the Houston signing, Durant's been self critical that he didn't push more for Harden's Hollywood debut. Such a shame really.
ChrisPosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:16 AM   #12
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012

Re: What the hell is this Durant???

No itīs not Durant. It might look like Durant, it might wear the same jersey as Durant, it might say Kevin Durant on the poster and in the text, but it positively is not Kevin Durant.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:20 AM   #13
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
No itīs not Durant. It might look like Durant, it might wear the same jersey as Durant, it might say Kevin Durant on the poster and in the text, but it positively is not Kevin Durant.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:25 AM   #14
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayWeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

Comprehensive reading will do you well my friend
WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:33 AM   #15
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
Comprehensive reading will do you well my friend
Actually, his post makes sense due to the lack of punctuation.

It could be "What the hell, is this Durant?" or "What the hell is this, Durant?"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: