Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Miguel - Kaleidoscope Dream

Am I the only one that's been listening to this? Dude has to be one of my favorite RnB singers out at moment. Gives off a real Prince vibe with his music. Love the blend of falsetto and smooth lows of his music.

Any other fans on ISH? Better than his first album, or worse? I personally think this is one of the best RnB albums I've heard in a long time, and comfortably better than his first attempt which I also thought highly of.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Miguel - Kaleidoscope Dream

I like Be my Vixen
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuckey
I like Be my Vixen

That's from his first album. I definitely recommend you check out his new stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzLQWSNVFiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dM5QYdTo08
Old 11-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

This is why we are best of friends, Plowking
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #5
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread should have more posts
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:55 AM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was a victim of my own hype machine with Miguel AND Frank Ocean as well.

I kept hearing things about them, kept hearing things about them kept hearing... and was expecting like mind blowing stuff, and then I listened and was disappointed.

They are very good, no doubt, but I just like fucked myself up by hyping them up in my mind like that.

That last time I really really loved an album from the RnB/Soul scene was when Get Lifted dropped, and I had never heard of John Legend before so... I think I ruin things for myself sometimes.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #7
BuffaloBill
Zero Dimes

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The mixtape version of Candles in the Sun was so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_s1UZTBBvo
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
plowking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
The mixtape version of Candles in the Sun was so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_s1UZTBBvo

My favorites on the album are Arch and Point, Adorn and ***** is Mine. Don't Look Back is nice too.

As for the Candles in the Sun, I think I like the album version better. Get a Biggie vibe from it the way it flows.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miguel - Use Me

All I gotta say...
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

I didn't care for homie when he first debuted a few years ago, but homie has grown on me.

He should use a live band and his shit would be tight.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou5uZjDNEko
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:01 AM   #12
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

I also enjoy "do you like drugs"
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: