Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Arrow Euroleague 2012-2013

I know Euroleague has become a bit of a taboo, but several posters gained interest last year during the lockout and might be interested in having a discussion thread here. The season kicks off today.

Today's games:

CSKA Moscow vs. Lietuvos Rytas

Zalgiris Kaunas vs. Cedevita Zagreb

Elan Chalon vs. Asseco Prokom

Olympiacos vs. Caja Laboral

Mapooro Cantu vs. Union Olimpija

Unicaja Malaga vs. Maccabi Electra

Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul vs. BC Khimki Moscow can be seen live on ESPN3 at 2:45 EST

Please don't troll/spam this thread. The poster Euroleague is bound to post here, but just ignore him rather than ruining the thread.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Euroleague 2012-2013

GO Turkish and Spanish teams
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #3
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For fans like me interested in the euro league but has limited knowledge of it

who are the main contenders this year? players to watch out for?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #4
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
For fans like me interested in the euro league but has limited knowledge of it

who are the main contenders this year? players to watch out for?

Olympiacos (defending champions), Panathinaikos, Fenerbahçe, Real Madrid, CSKA Moscow are the main contenders in my opinion. Barcelona and Efes have a shot if everyone is healthy.

Players to watch out for: Spanoulis, Printezis, McCalebb, Diamantidis, Mirotic, Fernandez, Lorbek, Farmar, Krstic, Navarro, and Teodosic to name a few
Old 10-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #5
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

No damns given about Euroleague =/
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #6
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Post that garbage there.
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There is a Euroleague forum. Post this there. Posting it here just has Eurodumbass posting stupid shit because he has a lot of people to respond. If you really want a discussion you'd post it there.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

My predicitions:

CSKA Moscow vs. Lietuvos Rytas

Zalgiris Kaunas vs. Cedevita Zagreb

Elan Chalon vs. Asseco Prokom

Olympiacos vs. Caja Laboral

Mapooro Cantu vs. Union Olimpija

Unicaja Malaga vs. Maccabi Electra

Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul vs. BC Khimki Moscow
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Barcelona is a level below this season, no chance of winning the Euroleague IMO.
Specially considering Navarro's health.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #10
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

I wonder why ESPN3 chose to broadcast Fenerbahce's game. Is it because they beat the Celtics?
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
kurt_rambis
floss is boss

kurt_rambis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
I wonder why ESPN3 chose to broadcast Fenerbahce's game. Is it because they beat the Celtics?
i wondered this too. is it a new thing? espn is showing some russian hockey games this year because of the NHL lockout, maybe it's a trend of showing more european sports
kurt_rambis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Barcelona is a level below this season, no chance of winning the Euroleague IMO.
Specially considering Navarro's health.

Yeah, I think their success is definitely reliant on if Navarro is healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
There is a Euroleague forum. Post this there. Posting it here just has Eurodumbass posting stupid shit because he has a lot of people to respond. If you really want a discussion you'd post it there.

Lol, there's a specific Euroleague forum? Really? There's about 5 regulars in the international basketball forum and 1 of them is Euroleague, so no if I'd want an actual discussion, I wouldn't post it there.

Definitely overestimated the average maturity level of the NBA forum.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #13
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

lester bo mccalebb ooo o ooo ooooooo
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Yeah, I think their success is definitely reliant on if Navarro is healthy.

Lol, there's a specific Euroleague forum? Really? There's about 5 regulars in the international basketball forum and 1 of them is Euroleague, so no if I'd want an actual discussion, I wouldn't post it there.

Definitely overestimated the average maturity level of the NBA forum.

There was a separate forum set up for this. Saying "i won't get views there" is pretty much what Eurodumbass says in every one of his threads. You post in the non NBA forum, you are basically asking for trolling. I hardly think asking you to respect the structure of ISH is being immature. I keep my football topics in the football forum, i never knew that was a sign of immaturity.

Note: I'm not posting anymore in this thread because i don't care (and i dont want to ruin your discussion) but when Eurodumbass uses it as a forum to troll don't complain, you've given him what he wants, a forum in the main NBA board.

Last edited by niko : 10-11-2012 at 12:36 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #15
fpliii
NBA All-star

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Which matches today are worth watching?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: