Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Post your shooting form in .gif

I'm in if anybody else does it.
-edit- Did it.

For a gif you don't really need that much. Just upload the vid to gifninja. To get the right seconds off of a vid, you can use either from this list. All good all simple. I filmed with my weak ass photo camera, you can do it by your iphones or such.

Listing those who posted:

Rake2204 shooting, technically:

A 15 year old:

Random move:

Still doing thing (regular rim):

Updated jumper:

Niokas shooting:

Full vid: http://youtu.be/WPMbMUaotOM Rim is a little low... I'm having hard time putting my legs into use but it's fine... Midrange I'm cool, on three pointers I'm streaky.

CelticsGarlic on tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpn1ZJ7ye4c

Maga_1 shooting it for them girls:

Killer (vid):
https://vimeo.com/47581186

imdaman99 alone video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9OWtpiI6vk
playing his friendo in green shirt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv23YanhCy0

pegasus:
http://youtu.be/LGN_ROahC-Q

Last edited by kNIOKAS : 09-30-2012 at 01:22 PM.
kNIOKAS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Is there a simple way to create a .gif?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Is there a simple way to create a .gif?
ask faptostrph.,
I remember doing it there on gifninja .

Yeah well maybe I was supposed to post a tutorial on this but whatevs.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
TMacMagic
I hit open 5-footers

TMacMagic has decent reputation

My jumper is pretty much the same as Derrick Rose.
TMacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

i think my jumper looks a lot like Allan Houston's
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So, it turns out I don't think I have a recorded jumper (that's not from really old zoomed out game film) on my computer. But I did tinker with the gif site and made this:

I guess that's me shooting, technically.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-08-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is that your car parked behind the hoop?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #8
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

Dang, you've got some bunnies. Can you dunk it without having to alley oop it?
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #9
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Is that your car parked behind the hoop?
Yeah, she's a beaut, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
Can you dunk it without having to alley oop it?
Affirmative. Nothing insane though, so no windmills, no between-the-legs, and on most days, no real reverses.

Pedestrian Dunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wXwG1ciSpI#t=0m6s

Last edited by Rake2204 : 08-08-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:34 AM   #10
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
So, it turns out I don't think I have a recorded jumper (that's not from really old zoomed out game film) on my computer. But I did tinker with the gif site and made this:

I guess that's me shooting, technically.
That's not regular rim, is it? Anyway, I cannot do that, so impressive (to me).

I made this vid of me shooting the other day:
http://youtu.be/WPMbMUaotOM
gifs on OP

Last edited by kNIOKAS : 08-14-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:10 AM   #11
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is vid of me showing my skills ( sort of ) in the post and shooting. Also tried to imitate Kobe, Dirk, and Jordan. Court was very slippery because it was raining couple of mins before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpn1Z...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 08-14-2012 at 06:48 AM.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #12
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's a nice looking court you got there CeltsGarlic
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #13
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
That's a nice looking court you got there CeltsGarlic

Thank you very much. its very busy during weekends, when friends come over.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:12 AM   #14
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

I played for about 4 years regularly then went to Uni for three years and played about twice during the time. Have been back for about a month and back playing with my old crowd and all of my skills have diminished but my shooting has remarkably got better .
Have any of you guys ever had this?
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #15
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My videos are filmed way to far to understand my shooting technique, but i can post if you wan it.

This is a picture of me shooting around yesterday that my gf took, low quality but fkuc it

I'm a lefty, so i got some kind of awkward release
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: