Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 07-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Fab melo discusses transition, first into summer league

Boston Globe:

When asked the most difficult transition, Melo said, ďI am used to sitting inside on the paint and when somebody goes to set a screen, I need to come up. I didnít do that at Syracuse. I just need to get used to that. It will take a little bit of time. I will be all right. I played two years of zone. I think itís a good thing of coach telling me all the time. I am picking it up. I am learning.Ē

While the Orlando Summer League was limited to coaches, players, media, and team executives, the Las Vegas games are open to fans, with many current players strolling in to catch their younger brethren make their NBA debuts. Sullinger attended games Saturday at Cox Pavilion and was stopped outside by several fans and former teammates looking to catch up.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fab melo discusses transition, first into summer league

Melo looked really good in his first Vegas game. He was very active and his defense was impressive. He even had a great recovery block that was called for a foul even though it was clean.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:29 AM   #3
hj01850
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hj01850 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Fab melo discusses transition, first into summer league

Fab Mello is a 3 year project. I see the Celtics going slow with him like they did with John Havlechek . Havlechek watched from the bench for 3 years, before even given a chance to play. Pro practice games and a little D-League here and there when the Celtics don' t have time or the opportunity to practice will help Fab Mello developement. Fab Mello is like a 7' (foot) 15 year old, get it ,very clumsy and ego tender but develope him slow and right, he'll payoff big.
hj01850 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: