Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation
Default Michael Jordan : The Legend Of The Greatest

Sorry if this has been posted already but I didn't see it...but this should put to rest even a whisper of who the goat is...4 hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sLAbHud8bQ

Video was posted 1 week ago on youtube...4 hours of Michael Jordan, seemingly every offensive play in his career...I know its not but it seems like it..and his college career...Also passes and blocks and just a lot of ridiculous stuff....watch the amount and variety of shots he hits in this thing..I thought I had seen everything Jordan there was to see..This dude must own every Jordan game every televised as most of this footage is from the original TV broadcasts....This has been downloaded and burned and played in my DVD player all week, lol...I hated Jordan, I love the Pacers..I hate the Bulls...This man is another stratosphere....

Last edited by Dro : 08-02-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people
Default Re: Michael Jordan : The Legend Of The Greatest

I'd rather watch the KING. The true King. Than boring oldass MJ. No offense intended, but that's just how it is.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpun
I'd rather watch the KING. The true King. Than boring oldass MJ. No offense intended, but that's just how it is.

Yeah...MJ dominated many years ago (hell his last meaningful game was in 1998), and in an unathletic NBA. 30 years from now people will be comparing Jordan with Cousy.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Totally agreeing with J-Lo. It's all about Lebron nowadays.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlauber
Yeah...MJ dominated many years ago (hell his last meaningful game was in 1998), and in an unathletic NBA. 30 years from now people will be comparing Jordan with Cousy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpun
Totally agreeing with J-Lo. It's all about Lebron nowadays.

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #6
LelBron
-_-

LelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LelBron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

None of you must've watched even 20 minutes of this footage...There is nobody touching this man, damn the era...I mean, this must be the twilight zone...this video is ridiculous..people going crazy over on youtube and you come to ish and Lebron is King, lol...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
None of you must've watched even 20 minutes of this footage...There is nobody touching this man, damn the era...I mean, this must be the twilight zone...this video is ridiculous..people going crazy over on youtube and you come to ish and Lebron is King, lol...

Honestly I would rather watch lebron I've seen nearly all of MJ the GOAT footage but It's nothing new to me. Are you 15 trying to learn about his airness like you've never seen this before ?
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did this guy not retire almost a decade ago?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Did this guy not retire almost a decade ago?

If I remenber correctly, before retiring, he got 55 points scored on him.

Old 06-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #11
LONGTIME
College star

LONGTIME has an OK reputation so far

LONGTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #12
Linspired
Great young streetballer

Linspired has an OK reputation so far

i watched the whole thing in 2 days.

My conclusion

1. MJ is better because he is simply the most skilled player. Bron has absolutely nothing on MJ as far as offensive arsenal goes

2. MJ had an innate ability to get the crowd going. MJ smells the blood like nobody else.

3. those who says Bron is a better passer is flat out wrong. Bron is more willing passer, but MJ's passing ability is so underrated it's not even funny. MJ's court vision is overshadowed by his great offense.
Linspired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #13
Perry Jones III
Banned

Perry Jones III has an OK reputation so far

Where you guys born in 2002? Have you seen MJ play?
Perry Jones III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #14
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator

I hope you weren't taking ME seriously. A prime Jordan would be the best player in the league right now.

Hell, a prime Bird or Magic, would probably be the best players in the league right now. Same with a prime Kareem, too.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #15
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelBron
You have become my favorite poster.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: