Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-13-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Do non NBA fans watch Inside the NBA?

Just for the entertainment value.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Jotaro Durant has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Do non NBA fans watch Inside the NBA?

i bet some do. wouldnt have won the emmys with only nba watchers.
Jotaro Durant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:23 AM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got a friend who hates all sports to watch with me. He enjoyed it.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:28 AM   #4
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Charles Barkley's face after they were all busting on him for the 75 footer comment had me on the floor laughing.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
TheBluest

lol @ Chuck...

"I hate OKC's halfcourt offense. When the game slows down you see Kevin Durant dribble dribble dribble and he takes a 75ft jump shot from the top of the key.".....

At First I Was Like

But Then I Was Like

Old 04-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #6
TheBluest

Oh Man lol @ Rose's emotionless high fives after WatGAWD hit that shot on Bosh on skates
Old 04-13-2012, 01:35 AM   #7
TheBluest

WOW Lebron was about to cry......YIKES

The Heat are DONEYAN PAUL BUNYAN
Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #8
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

CHUCK

"Difference between being a ATL and PHX fan is that you can start setting your vacation plans now"

Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:49 AM   #9
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
CHUCK

"Difference between being a ATL and PHX fan is that you can start setting your vacation plans now"

He said LA.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: