Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-27-2006, 11:24 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Game of the Year thus far

Wizards @ Lakers
Wizards @ Suns
Pistons @ Knicks
Suns @ Nets (God how did I forget about this one)
Nuggets @ Knicks (Don't even remember this one)

Nominations anyone?

Last edited by RidonKs : 12-27-2006 at 11:32 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

uhhh...how about suns/nets?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:25 PM   #3
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

Nets vs. Suns was sick
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:25 PM   #4
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Definitely have to nominate the Nets vs. Suns, game of the year IMO.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:26 PM   #5
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Suns-Nets
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:27 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Wizards @ Lakers
Wizards @ Suns
add Nets-Suns onto that and that's the top 3 list no argument.

in my opinion Suns-Wiz was the best because that was on national TV. and if you actually watched it... there were so many amazing moments in that game. I was on the verge of mental collapse that entire game. it was so intense and exciting, every make, every miss was sending me up the wall in the fourth quarter and OT.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:30 PM   #7
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nuggets@Knicks
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:31 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Knicks-Pistons.

How did we come back so many times, we should have one in regulation.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:31 PM   #9
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Knicks @ Nuggets needs a nomination.

Crawfords crazy 3.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:31 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was watching it on the comp, so it wasn't AS good as it could've been. I didn't get to see the other two at all though, so it defiantely has my vote.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:32 PM   #11
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i saw all of those games except for suns vs. nj, and i have to say out of all the games i have seen this season knicks vs. detroit wins
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:38 PM   #12
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

This Game was Sick
Old 03-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Default Re: Game of the Year thus far

Bumpage. I believe we have a new candidate folks.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:47 PM   #14
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Game of the Year thus far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
Who do think will win this one?

I will do an avatar bet with any Suns fan

If Mavs win you do 1 week

If Suns win, I will wear your avatar until the Playoffs start.

Alright Howard0Dirk0 we agreed that this would be your avatar, enjoy!!
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: