Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What are you reading?

Last year my wife bought me this 3-volume set:

I just started the first book, which, at 800 pages is the smallest of the 3. Looks like this will occupy my reading time well into summer. What's on your night stand?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What are you reading?

ISH message broad/forum.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This:

After recently finishing this:
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool

Lately, I've been just reading the classics...here's an example

ManlyStanley69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side

Rockbttm88 has decent reputationRockbttm88 has decent reputation

Ham On Rye by Bukowski
Rockbttm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only 50 odd pages left then on to...

Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
Fundamentals of Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #8
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

^Bill Clinton's Mentor.. Great book on the origins of New World Order and the Cecil Rhodes and his Rhodes society....

^must read book... A true story about economic machinations that purposely put other countries into debt and bring them under the control of the bankers and corporations

^this is a must read book

Ron Paul writes like a regular human being..... not even a table of contents... he just starts writing.. Great book and I recommend everyone read it....

great book on the idea of revolution... and also who funded the revolutions our times... Who funded Hitler? People would be surprised to find out some of the people who did... Who funded the Bolshevik revolution?

great book
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reading makes dumb people think they're smart.

I choose to not live through the experiences of fictional characters.

Reading = fail.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

Reading = fail.

Yeah, you're cool... douche
Old 04-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And much smarter than you.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #12
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
And much smarter than you.

in no way, shape, or form are you smarter than I
Old 04-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

Quote:

Reading = fail.

so you don't follow any tv-series either? don't watch any movies?
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
in no way, shape, or form are you smarter than I

I'm pretty sure I already proved it in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
so you don't follow any tv-series either? don't watch any movies?

I don't watch television series. I like pre-1970's movies. But I watch for the classy looking women in them. Don't ask me about the plots of any of those movies.

Last edited by i seen hippos : 04-20-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
quasimoto
Banned

quasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected poster

quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: