Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #31
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: As a Kobe hater and a Laker hater...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Exactly, you dont understand what it means to be a fan. you might like a player or two, but you dont understand what being a fan is about.

Do you follow college sports? Do fans of college teams, jump from team to team? (the answer is "hell no, they root for the school they went to or the school that they love.. They don't switch around every five minutes")

its the same concept as national pride ...

exactly... you would root for your country because of the pride you have for your country...

Do you take pride in Lebron James?

yes it does... Not everybody in the states has a team in their town to follow. They pick a team and root for it.. very easy thing to comprehend. Even people who live in a town where there is a team? they might like another team, but at least they stick with the team they like thru thick and thin.. They don't jump ship.

no sh*t its a free world fool... What am I threatening legal action against you or something?

calm down and keep the issue in perspective.. nobody said "its not a free world" no need for the extra drama

Yeah you can... pick one and stick with them. its a simple concept

you just dont understand the concept of being a fan...

You follow an American sport, and when an American tells you about the concept of being a fan, you scoff and claim its hubris?

you are getting called out by multiple people in here because you dont understand fandom, and you sound like an idiot... Im trying to help you out, but you will have none of that

it isnt just "my personal opinion"

Fine, brag about about how you bandwagon whatever way the wind blows.. Just dont be surprised when people respond the way they have in this thread
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #32
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: As a Kobe hater and a Laker hater...

Quote:
Originally Posted by albas89
Funny thing is, when he was supporting the Nash-led Suns, Lebron was already a superstar. He just hopped on the Lebron bandwagon because Amare left/Nash got old. Are u gonna do the same shit with your future wife??
it was actually the Cavs-Pistons series that called my attention to Lebron. when the Suns were pretty much disbanded, that was heartbreak for me. i had to look for another team. thankfully, Lebron gave me a reason to watch the NBA again.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: