Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #16
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls

Great that you reminded everyone how average he is.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #17
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The steals number is amazing, but the rest are about average considering he played 38 minutes....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #18
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
The steals number is amazing, but the rest are about average considering he played 38 minutes....

He plays somewhat like a free safety in football. He anticipates and lunges in.

Not many in the league plays D that way.
9512 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #19
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
He plays somewhat like a free safety in football. He anticipates and lunges in.

Not many in the league plays D that way.

Because of his superior Lintellect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zExrVyTX_aw
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:15 AM   #20
hon hon hon eat snails

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Because of his superior Lintellect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zExrVyTX_aw

I am racist for laughing @ this ^^...

But damn that's funny....

This goes back to other statement.

Not many guys have Lin's intellect. Yea what I said what racist.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #21
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

He also completely shut down Grievous, I'm talking about locked him down, so bad the biggest scrub in the league Austin Rivers got additional PT, surprised me.
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #22
Mr. NBA
I hit open layups

Mr. NBA has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
but when he has a horrendous game, his haters will come out of the wood work and make thread ridiculing him.

Granted it hasn't happened that much due to his inconsistency. He may have a bad game but then score 38 against the Spurs.

I don't remember any bashing threads in a while. Its like me making a thread about Jared Bayless who was close to a triple double yesterday. But I didn't. Its unnecessary.eHe has consistent games like this. The OP acted as if he only plays this average once in a while.
Mr. NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #23
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

From now on, it's only thread worthy if he puts up Linsanity numbers.
i.e. 30+ points, 7-8 assists, 4 or 5 steals and 8 turnovers.

13/5/8 is a typical good game for Lin. the 6 steals is just an added bonus.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:34 AM   #24
hon hon hon eat snails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. NBA
I don't remember any bashing threads in a while. Its like me making a thread about Jared Bayless who was close to a triple double yesterday. But I didn't. Its unnecessary.eHe has consistent games like this. The OP acted as if he only plays this average once in a while.

Search November and December threads...
Old 01-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #25
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

He needs someone to help him out.
They ought to sign Mike Bibby as a backup, third string point guard, unofficial assistant coach.
hawkfan is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: