Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 12:47 AM   #121
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

F*ccccckkkk.

This is gonna be a rough stretch.

Our record could be 8-9 with these upcoming games
Old 11-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #122
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
F*ccccckkkk.

This is gonna be a rough stretch.

Our record could be 8-9 with these upcoming games

Can we just fire Avery already and hire Jerry Sloan? Anyway I wonder if Avery Johnson feels the hot seat if the team does go 8-9 or even 7-10.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #123
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The reason why we are all bashing Avery is very simple. Ever since game 1 of the regular season we have sucked in the second half. Fast forward 10 games and there has been NO improvement in that department. Combine that with us giving up every lead we have ever had, and that tells me that Avery is not the right coach for us. He knows he is in the hot seat. It's better to find someone now then to wait after all-star break.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:06 AM   #124
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
The reason why we are all bashing Avery is very simple. Ever since game 1 of the regular season we have sucked in the second half. Fast forward 10 games and there has been NO improvement in that department. Combine that with us giving up every lead we have ever had, and that tells me that Avery is not the right coach for us. He knows he is in the hot seat. It's better to find someone now then to wait after all-star break.

Well if we wait too long, Knicks will be No.1 seed...
Old 11-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #125
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well if we wait too long, Knicks will be No.1 seed...

Knicks are already first
If we had a better coach we would be 9-1 right now. A coach with a better offensive system and awareness for lineup situations is what we desperately need. 6-4 is sub-par for this roster. 9-1 looks much better and it was feasible with Avery as our coach. I don't know anymore. The only thing I can say is the last time we lost two in a row we went on a five game winning streak. I doubt that will happen again this time.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #126
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Can we just fire Avery already and hire Jerry Sloan? Anyway I wonder if Avery Johnson feels the hot seat if the team does go 8-9 or even 7-10.

Yeah right. His beef with Deron got him to quit after a long ass tenure with Utah, and you think he'll come back to him because he's struggling? He is probably laughing his ass off at Deron right now while enjoying every moment of the team's shortcomings.

Avery's system, if there is one, lacks identity. I wanna ask the Mavs fans about his coaching ability because his resume in Dallas is great, but if I never knew about his coaching years there I would've assumed he doesn't have a clue. But..maybe it's not him. The Nets roster isn't exactly made up of players who are prototypes at their position; Joe is overly dominant with the ball who seems to be taking a back seat to Deron as Fratello pointed out, and Brook is unorthodox as it gets when it comes to center position. We all knew defense was going to be a problem even before the season started, so how can it be Avery's fault? Yes the statistic patterns are alarming, but let's not forget this is a new organization that's starting from scratch, so I'm not for firing him just yet. Main reason is because I don't see other options (no chance with Sloan), but also I don't want us pulling a Laker and fire away without giving a real chance. I'm a reasonably patient man, so I'll give half a season to see if they make any progress.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #127
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Impressive closeout in the victory. The Nets defense has been getting better as the season wears on and The Clipper game featured the best third quarter I have seen out of them this season.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #128
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Nets finally playing good in the 2nd half, we played GREAT DEFENSE against a top 3 offensive team.

Nets have only feasted on the bad teams has been said a lot, but hey we took down a contending Clippers team.

I can now take a breather because losing would of had us 6-5 with this tough stretch.

Deron has been playing bad, but he has been banged up a bit.

We definitely have an underrated bench, we outplayed the Clippers bench and have been doing other teams to.

Stackhouse getting more playtime than Brooks has me upset, but we won.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #129
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Looks like a good game to me. XD We are only one game behind the Knicks now, beat them a few days later and we take the thorn of this division.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #130
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Impressive closeout in the victory. The Nets defense has been getting better as the season wears on and The Clipper game featured the best third quarter I have seen out of them this season.
same. and i'll take this as a good thing-- avery doing best what he's supposed to be doing best.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #131
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Looks like a good game to me. XD We are only one game behind the Knicks now, beat them a few days later and we take the thorn of this division.
So excited for that game, its gonna be a playoff atmosphere.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #132
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

good win by nets. i still get the vibe from fellow nets fans that whenever we play contender teams your confidence in the nets goes down. the nets can hang toe-to-toe with any team in the league and win. raise your confidence! the nets need it this year. i love our hca. 5-1 and fans are roaring. road would have been good too if we didn't flake the last couple minutes against la and lay an egg against gsw.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:45 PM   #133
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great game. The arena looks amazing and the atmosphere was 10x better then all the Nets games I went to in Jersey combined. Blake Griffin even got overrated chants . The Nets played great defense on Jamal Crawford all night not allowing him to catch the ball in his comfort zone. While Brook had a dominate game against the Clipper bigs. Joe even came through today, he looked great in the first quarter and hit the dagger in the 4th. Can't wait to go again.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #134
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Blake Griffin even got overrated chants .
that's awesome.

we need to establish a group fund to send MT to more games...
Old 11-24-2012, 03:56 AM   #135
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
that's awesome.

we need to establish a group fund to send MT to more games...
That would be much appreciated .
Seriously I hope you guys all get there at least once in your life times, this arena is spectacular.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread