Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #16
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Vinny Del Negro not excellent but is a Good coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Worse coaches have won rings.
Awesome username!
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #17
caliman
Serious playground baller

caliman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
i cant take this thread seriously. we gonna act like this man didnt have evans and blake on the floor in at the end of game 4 up by 2 needing to have all good FT shooters on the floor to ice the game? and then he finally realizes his mistake calling timeout only AFTER mo caught the inbounds pass correctly and would have iced the game himself?

Pretty much this.
caliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
Owl
Local High School Star

Owl is popular on this boardOwl is popular on this boardOwl is popular on this boardOwl is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Worse coaches have won rings.
Would be interested to know which you consider worse?
Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:02 AM   #19
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation here

Popovich:

"The Clippers haven't been together very long," Popovich said. "Last year they weren't really together. It's not like they've been together for five years and they know each other and everything is golden and everything is smooth. It takes time for a team to get to know each other.

"They made a huge leap last year and became a very good basketball team and they're going to be an even better team this year. The only question is how good and how much better."

-----

and Clippersfan86 says vinny has nothing to with this .. he is the worst NBA head coach

worst ISH poster
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:04 AM   #20
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

I can give credit where it's due. This year Vinny has made nice strides. Maybe I credited too much of the blame to Vinny last year and not enough to the players. Same coach yet 4th best offense, 3rd best defense this year so far? That being said I still hate how he uses Bledsoe and he's still 2-3 minutes too late making obvious rotations but I won't bitch.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #21
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Mike Brown makes Vinny D look like Phil Jackson
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:14 AM   #22
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Mike Brown makes Vinny D look like Phil Jackson

Old 11-20-2012, 12:46 AM   #23
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

Del Negro was 1 loss away from being fired earlier this year.

Clips had lost like 5 or 6 in a row until they beat Memphis and went on a winning streak right before the playoffs.

I still think they should've gone after someone else.
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:47 AM   #24
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
Del Negro was 1 loss away from being fired earlier this year.

Clips had lost like 5 or 6 in a row until they beat Memphis and went on a winning streak right before the playoffs.

I still think they should've gone after someone else.

Definitely. Especially with all the coaching upgrades available.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #25
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

What the fvck, who's lame ass trying to steal credit for this picture?
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:13 AM   #26
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Blake would take even more strides if you get a more competent coach for this team.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:15 AM   #27
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

It's scary to imagine how much better the Clippers can be with a more competent coach.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #28
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
It's scary to imagine how much better the Clippers can be with a more competent coach.

Exactly. They're just stunting their growth by keeping him on.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: