Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Video of Diddy attacking and dragging his girlfriend. He wont come back from this one

Even if he's able to hold on to most of his fortune, dude's going to be a pariah in society after this. Those kicks to the head and body after she's on the ground helpless

National High School Star

Default Re: Video of Diddy attacking and dragging his girlfriend. He wont come back from this

The guy is tied to legitimate deaths of dozens of people and he's gotten away with it through money and power. Government doesn't step in and punish the rich.

Default Re: Video of Diddy attacking and dragging his girlfriend. He wont come back from this

Yeah, no way back from this.

Just insane that this 2016 footage would have never seen the light of day if there hadnt been further spark created around this.

Now when Diddy was considered a loose end / done for, those in control, in the know, of that footage, let it loose...

its that simple.

I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up dead.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

They just settled out of court end of last year for an undisclosed amount of money, I'm sure many millions. But I would bet that he settled because she had this video. And I wonder if the fact that this video is now public means that she broke their settlement agreement.

Her lawsuit against him was that he raped her BTW. And does anyone doubt that happened?

Also this will followed by lots of "me too". And some of those "me too"s will be real, some will be a lie for money, but I hope that all of them cash in because he deserves it. No telling how many he's abused, there is no way that Cassie is the only one.

Come back to where?

Guy hasnt been relevant in 20 years.

Nobody was bringin him up in conversation until all this stuff became a story.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Come back to where?

LOL I think he killed the MTV awards and BET awards

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

The guy who is in jail for killing 2pac has basically said he was hired by Diddy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    The guy who is in jail for killing 2pac has basically said he was hired by Diddy.
    Diddy's exwife also died of natural causes at 47. As well as his mentor, business partner and guy who ran a concert that led to a crush and death of 19 people.

Come back to where?

Thats just not true.

Maybe he's possessed

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Thats just not true.

Fair enough. I guess I'm just too old by now to have intersected with any of the media he's involved in. I personally hadnt heard or seen anything about him in decades before all this FBI raid stuff came about.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Fair enough. I guess I'm just too old by now to have intersected with any of the media he's involved in. I personally hadnt heard or seen anything about him in decades before all this FBI raid stuff came about.
    Yea, he's not as talked about as he once was, but he's still pretty active in the industry. On a side note he slapped the shit out of Drake at a nightclub a few years ago.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Yea, he's not as talked about as he once was, but he's still pretty active in the industry. On a side note he slapped the shit out of Drake at a nightclub a few years ago.
    He did more than slap him. He dislocated Drake's shoulder

Arrest this pedo/abuser/murderer asap

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Arrest this pedo/abuser/murderer asap
    Mohammed's been dead for years, bro. We can't.