Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: ESPN Insider Accuses LeBron James Of Using Performance Enhancers

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    I find it hilarious a lot of the Kobe and Jordan fans think their heroes weren't on it as well.

82 games + another 20 for playoffs - back to back to back, and you think these guys are doing it without some illegal substances? What is the incentive? Oh nothing... Just a couple hundred million dollars.

All your fav athletes are on something.
    I don't know about Kobe....but MJ is the basketball equivalent to Barry Bonds. He has so many signs of longterm drug use...between his f'd up eyes, roid belly, and loss of hair (when he gained muscle).

7-time NBA All-Star

Was there any follow-up to this?

Where's Chael's 60 Minutes interview over this?

No follow up by media on this story?

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    I don't know about Kobe....but MJ is the basketball equivalent to Barry Bonds. He has so many signs of longterm drug use...between his f'd up eyes, roid belly, and loss of hair (when he gained muscle).
    "roid belly" lmao. MJ's not gonna have roid belly(GH gut) dummy. That's not how it works. There's no signs MJ was on anything other than the Tim Grover connection which is about as flimsy as LeBron's connection.

Kobe on the other hand had ritalin show up in his toxicology report. And this guy was known to sleep less than 5 hours on the regular. Pretty much a smoking gun.
    Last edited by FKAri; 04-28-2023 at 03:43 PM.

When your stomach has abs and descends further out than your chest...that is a roid gut.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    I find it hilarious a lot of the Kobe and Jordan fans think their heroes weren't on it as well.

82 games + another 20 for playoffs - back to back to back, and you think these guys are doing it without some illegal substances? What is the incentive? Oh nothing... Just a couple hundred million dollars.

All your fav athletes are on something.
    LeBron being on peds according to the ESPN insider is the only proof currently available.

Dude looks f*cking massive tonight.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Dude looks f*cking massive tonight.
    Roid rage?

NBA rookie of the year

Is LeBron not using peds in these playoffs? Maybe the ESPN insider scared the roids into hiding

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I don't get why we care so much if a guy takes substances to make himself stronger. Isn't that the whole goal of sports? Did anybody have a problem with Arnold and all those body builders taking a million roids and becoming champions?

Lebron is obviously on a high level cocktail but that's life. When it comes to cheating the sport of basketball I think the refs and how they're told to call games and favor certain players is far more nefarious and cheating of the game of basketball.

I honestly wish there were no free throws. Just a foul limit and obviously ejection if you perform some crazy assault. Guys would still have to make sure not to foul so they don't foul out, but it would just be check ball. Every bucket scored from the field.

When your stomach has abs and descends further out than your chest...that is a roid gut.
    That's about the weakest case for a roid gut I've ever seen.

That's a roid gut.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

That's a roid gut.
    In a bodybuilder sure...but not all drug users use roids for bulk.

This is also what a steroid user looks like

If it were just the gut than I would say...Jordan's clean
    - bald before he 25
    - notorious for mood swings
    - ties to a steroid user
    - played in the unregulated era...where everyone was on drugs then left the sport during the baseball trials and returned when basketball wasn't going to be investigated like baseball.
    -currently has yellow eyes a sign of liver damage common in steroid users

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Lebron looked pretty skinny in his shirtless lockerroom interview after game 7

In a bodybuilder sure...but not all drug users use roids for bulk.

This is also what a steroid user looks like

If it were just the gut than I would say...Jordan's clean
    - bald before he 25
    - notorious for mood swings
    - ties to a steroid user
    - played in the unregulated era...where everyone was on drugs then left the sport during the baseball trials and returned when basketball wasn't going to be investigated like baseball.
    -currently has yellow eyes a sign of liver damage common in steroid users
    All of those things can occur from heavy alcohol use. And Michael was a known drinker and gambler. If anything he handicapped himself with that stuff and still became the GOAT.