Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Wizards vs Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    This dude is mad Kuzma coudn't beat his daddy LeBron.

Just the other day Kuzma mentioned on twitter how he wants to come back to play with LeBron.

Funny how all these players like Kyrie & Kuzma regret leaving their daddy.
    Kuzma just wants out of Washington because the Wizards are going nowhere with that Beal contract.

And why would I be mad? I want the Lakers to make the POs.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Kuzma just wants out of Washington because the Wizards are going nowhere with that Beal contract.

No you don't. Unless LeBron tore his ACL, then you would.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

You want them to make the playoffs? You are a fake fan who disappeared when LeBron won a title for the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    if kobe tripped over the ball to win the game I would have logged off and not returned for at least 48 hours. lebron fans are shameful
    LeBron put up 33/9/7 with zero turnovers and was +10 in a game his team won by 2, you'd have to be pretty retarded to think he wasn't the primary reason they won. I don't even think LeBron is a superstar anymore, but if you can't admit basic stuff like when he carries a team to a win, it's just sad.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    LeBron is the oldest player in the league (Haslem doesn’t really count) why are you surprised we celebrate every time he has a good game and wins?
    Should have done more with stacking the deck. 1 title in 11 years for the franchise that drafted him is a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    if kobe tripped over the ball to win the game I would have logged off and not returned for at least 48 hours. lebron fans are shameful
    Shamless? You celebrated Kobe's final game where he scored 60 points on like 50 shots for a 15-17 win team, lol.

You want them to make the playoffs? You are a fake fan who disappeared when LeBron won a title for the Lakers.
    This team requires AD healthy all year to make the playoffs or LeBron to be 6-10 years younger, neither of which will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    sob sob sob

Shamless? You celebrated Kobe's final game where he scored 60 points on like 50 shots for a 15-17 win team, lol.
    LeBron unironically just had a much better game but he'll never understood that because PPGZZZZ

I "disappear" every off-season. All you losers have is ISH and you post here daily even during the off-season. What a pathetic existence.

I "disappear" every off-season. All you losers have is ISH and you post here daily even during the off-season. What a pathetic existence.
    You left crying because LeBron won a title.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    LeBron unironically just had a much better game but he'll never understood that because PPGZZZZ
    Lebron averaged more points than Kobe in the regular season, playoffs, nba finals, and even in the all star game and team USA.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Lebron averaged more points than Kobe in the regular season, playoffs, nba finals, and even in the all star game and team USA.
    Lebron missed the playoffs twice with star help and lost in round 1 and never won a title in front of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Comparing averages across eras again... Wilt is the GOAT then by your own logic and Elgin Baylor is better than Bran too, right? Look at the averages.

There's 8 guys averaging ~30 a game right now ffs. KB played in an era (Early 2000s) where there were barely any players averaging 25+ a game. In '04 only 1 player averaged more than 25 a game and the 2nd leading scorer put up 24.2.. can't compare numbers like that.

Comparing averages across eras again... Wilt is the GOAT then by your own logic and Elgin Baylor is better than Bran too, right? Look at the averages.

There's 8 guys averaging ~30 a game right now ffs. KB played in an era (Early 2000s) where there were barely any players averaging 25+ a game. In '04 only 1 player averaged more than 25 a game and the 2nd leading scorer put up 24.2.. can't compare numbers like that.
    LeBron and Kobe played in the same era lol. Kobe became a supertar in 2001, LeBron entered the league a few years later. LOL at trying to pretend they played in different eras. Hilarious.