Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: ESPN Insider Accuses LeBron James Of Using Performance Enhancers

The damage control is hilarious.

Look at Jordan from 30 on and LeBron at 30 on.

Or Jordan as a Wizard and LeBron now.

One clearly is unnaturally athletic and durable, and coincidentally is also the one with everyone talking about PED usage.

The LeRoid fans are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post

One clearly is unnaturally athletic and durable, and coincidentally is also the one with everyone talking about PED usage.

Uhh, except youre missing something extremely obvious.

Steroids reduce the size of your bulge, and we can all plainly see that has NOT happened to Lebron. The outline of his man-cleavage is as ginormous and breathtaking as ever.

DEAL WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    He has no relation to LeBron. We all know Kobe used PEDs in Germany.
    Well not necessarily, but the regenokine procedure does mimic the effect that EPOs have on your body, though it uses your own blood to increase the red cell count. In any case, you'd be a fool to think that Lebron or any other NBA player wouldn't be on PEDs with all this money to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    All that means is Kobe was HUGE. Not necessarily MJ isn't packing. He was content with Kobe. LMAO @ these clowns straight reaching

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post

You posting pages of photos of LeBron doesn't constitute 'everyone'.

For a guy under the spotlight as much as he is, if nothing has come out now about him, nothing will.

EPO is very easily detectable.

Great source lol. I wouldn't put it past any great athlete honestly. With so much money at stake with contracts and branding it's pretty much like going all in. If Lebron is on anything, it's not doing the job some of you think it is because he's been clearly diminished for years now, his greatness has done a good job of blurring the lines so his decline hasn't seemed so steep.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    MJ and Kobe had performance enhancers too...so do random scrubs in the NBA. Even "illegal surgeries" happen. It really doesn't matter.

Curious to see if any "facts" come out of this.
    and what would that be ???

I am all ears

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I hope all of you that brought up MJ and Kobe realize that they were gym rats ,onthe court practicing for hours as well as spending 'hours' in the weight room.

I can truly fathom a guess they never took roids.

Lebron --something is with this guy and it will come out 20 years from now when I am dead.

NBA rookie of the year

There’s a reason the NBA doesn’t drug test LeBron. The results could forever tarnish the image of the league.

eliteballer still doesn't get it. He still thinks that unless you look jacked you're clean

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I hope all of you that brought up MJ and Kobe realize that they were gym rats ,onthe court practicing for hours as well as spending 'hours' in the weight room.

I can truly fathom a guess they never took roids.

Lebron --something is with this guy and it will come out 20 years from now when I am dead.
    Kobe had Ritalin in his system when he died. Now take his other characteristics and throw in the fact that stimulants are probably the most common non-recovery PED in the sport and you can decide for yourself. LeBron is probably also on something. And it's probably a stack of various things.

MJ's a different case because it was a different era. Doubt he was on a stack as varied as the one today's athletes are on even though he did train with Tim Grover. And I don't think stimulants had quite caught on yet.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    EPO is very easily detectable.
    Yet the league is unwilling to drug test LeBron for some reason

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I don't know about Kobe and frankly I don't know about Lebron and likely won't until after he retires. What I do know/see is that MJ has a number of signs of steroid damage while say a Karl Malone still looks like he can kick some butt.

Lebron never tested positive for any drug test even when he was playing in the Olympics.

So desperate and deranged