Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: ESPN Insider Accuses LeBron James Of Using Performance Enhancers

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Thread flop. Nobody in national media or NBA media cares what a proven liar Chael Sonnen has to say.
    So I guess:

Bill Simmons
    Joe Rogan
    Stephen A Smith
    Max Kellerman

and this guy are all liars too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmB6YCUzgMU

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Joe Rogan has said many times he doesnt watch football or basketball. Naming him shows how desperate you are.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Joe Rogan has said many times he doesnt watch football or basketball. Naming him shows how desperate you are.
    And why does that even matter when we're talking about PEDs?

https://www.businessinsider.com/lebr...-around-2015-4

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...bill_alluding/

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...g-nba/69397404

During today's podcast, Bill and Zach were talking about Anthony Davis's MVP credentials when they had the following exchange about LeBron:

Bill: So you really believe that? You think [Davis] has been the best player in the NBA?

Zach: Start to finish this season, yeah. I mean LeBron since his two week... uh we gotta figure out a name for that. His two week... I dunno what..

Bill: Oh, I can.. ooh I can, I have a couple titles that, uh, I'm not gonna say, but..

Zach: His two week refreshment, or something, um, has been--

Bill: Yeah refreshment's kinda hinting toward... yeah..

Zach: But... um... I'm not going anywhere near where you're going.

Bill: I'm not going anywhere either. I'm just listening to you.
    "With all the talk about dehydration and cramping, it made for a very interesting and suspicious googling experience"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post

he projecting hard

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    He has no relation to LeBron. We all know Kobe used PEDs in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    So I guess:

Bill Simmons
    Joe Rogan
    Stephen A Smith
    Max Kellerman

and this guy are all liars too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmB6YCUzgMU
    Wrong.

None of them give a shit about what Chael Sonnen has to say on this topic.

How many alts you gonna use?

Banned

Chael Sonnen is a known troll. I like the guy, because he's witty and funny, but I've followed him for years, and he spouts off all kinds of nonsense.

Sonnen himself got busted in the UFC for PED use.

Lebron's endurance is crap. That's a big reason why he disappears in the fourth quarter. He's got nothing left by then. So if he's on EPO, it ain't working.

This whole story is a big nothing burger. Just speculation by a guy who has no more inside info than any of us here on ISH do.

None of that negates the fact that Lebron led a super team to the lottery though.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I don't think MJ really did, I think he just adjusted his game (clear as day) as he got older to rely more on conserving energy and not dunking as much and utilizing post jumpers. If he was abusing effective PEDs, that probably shouldn't have been necessary.

I'm not as sure about Kobe.

If a player is basically playing the same exact style into their mid-late 30s as they were 10 years prior ... that's probably a red flag for PED usage.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Counterpoint to that would be his competitive ego is big enough that he feels he doesn't need that extra stuff to do it. Clearly post '95 Jordan is a different player to 85-93 Jordan, he adjusted his game to pace himself. When you see players performing without having to do that into their 30s ... that's probably when you know something is up.

I also think basketball in the 90s was kinda behind the curve of PED usage. Baseball was ahead of the curve, football too, basketball and hockey were behind it.

Basketball in the 90s wasn't even that far removed from a time when even just lifting weights wasn't really a pre-requisite thing.
    Agreed. Only Michael Jordan didn't do it.

Not like all the mens 100m sprinters have drug problems
    Or Jon Jones, Anderson Silva and all the other GOAT UFC guys.
    Or Barry Bonds - the best baseball player.
    Or Canelo - the best boxer right now.

Nope. MJ - was more than likely clean. Because his ego and he would never just due to being so competitive.

National High School Star

It's easy to look at muscles and say roids...but the more keen observer would look towards yellowing in the eyes as a sign of liver damage. And while that might not be the only sign that Jordan was juicing during his career. His lack of hair.

You see how Jordan has a gut but also abs...that's an HGH gut