Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are the Phoenix Suns the deepest team in the NBA? Great W 2nite (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293784)

Maniak 03-19-2013 12:53 AM

Are the Phoenix Suns the deepest team in the NBA? Great W 2nite

Minus best player Marcin "MVP" Gortat who has been averaging a league leading 11.1ppg/8.5rpg on 52% from the field in only 30.8mpg, tonight the Suns proved why this last second playoff push will be the greatest in NBA history thanks to their phenomenal depth.

6 of their 11 players scored over 10 points, that's winning ball. Tied the NBA record with 21 assists as well, pretty historic game.

As soon as Shannon "Air Highlight" Brown returns after a lengthy injury to his DNP - CD this team is set to make the Heat's winning streak look like chump change.

On a side-note, can anyone ignore the fact that JO is clearly MIP? Check these stats, haters.

Maniak 03-19-2013 12:55 AM

Re: Are the Phoenix Suns the deepest team in the NBA? Great W 2nite

Luis "4th Quarter Clutch Money" Scola

:bowdown:

AMNESTY THAT

#number6ix# 03-19-2013 12:56 AM

I can't tell if serious or seriously retarded... I'll give you the benefit of doubt and go with seriously retarded

Maniak 03-19-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #number6ix#
I can't tell if serious or seriously retarded... I'll give you the benefit of doubt and go with seriously retarded

:roll: heat wagonbander jealous of Suns winstreak which ties what only 29 other teams have been able to do this year

AMNESTY THAT

#number6ix# 03-19-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
:roll: heat wagonbander jealous of Suns winstreak which ties what only 29 other teams have been able to do this year

AMNESTY THAT

I'm no bandwagon fan born and raise in Florida been repping heat before LBJ and d wade

#number6ix# 03-19-2013 01:03 AM

Props to suns with the big time w :cheers:

Maniak 03-19-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

I'm no bandwagon fan born and raise in Florida been repping heat before LBJ and d wade

I'm assuming that's why you named yourself #number6ix# after that other Heat player that wore #6 and was really good.

livingby3's 03-19-2013 01:06 AM

Kendall Marshall tying his career high in points, at 11. free the beast :applause:

TMT 03-19-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
I'm assuming that's why you named yourself #number6ix# after that other Heat player that wore #6 and was really good.

and join date July 2012. :roll:

DaSeba5 03-19-2013 01:09 AM

I envy their medical staff. They work some voodoo there with older players.

Balla_Status 03-19-2013 01:10 AM

Kobe wasn't even playing dude.

d.bball.guy 03-19-2013 01:11 AM

MVP - Suns Medical Staff

#number6ix# 03-19-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMT
and join date July 2012. :roll:

LBJ was my favorite player on the team at the time I made my account... What does join date have to do with anything... That's just when I decided to join this forum never heard of inside hoops until last year

DaSeba5 03-19-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

LBJ was my favorite player on the team at the time I made my account... What does join date have to do with anything... That's just when I decided to join this forum never heard of inside hoops until last year

Don't waste your time trying to explain yourself. You live in South Florida, I believe you.

Maniak 03-19-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Kobe wasn't even playing dude.

Kobe "palm bay " Bryant wouldnt be able t stop the ORNG BNCH MOB so it makes no difference