Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   As a Kobe hater and a Laker hater... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293513)

I<3NBA 03-16-2013 12:58 AM

As a Kobe hater and a Laker hater...

i am torn between being happy that the Lakers are winning without Kobe or being worried that now that Kobe is out, Lakers will start playing winning ball and actually make the playoffs. second only after Kobe, i also hate the Lakers with my guts. they are the team that eliminated ALL of my previous favorite teams. they eliminated the Webber-led Kings, Pippen-led Blazers, Nash-led Suns. these are teams i rooted for in the past. more than likely, if Lakers weren't in the way, Webber would've had a ring, Blazers would've won the championship, and Nash wouldn't have to be this pathetic ring chaser that he is on the Lakers.

the only thing that would make me happy is the Lakers making the playoffs without Kobe and then Kobe forces his way back once the playoffs start and the Lakers are swept in the 1st round. it would be a dream come true.

Bond007 03-16-2013 01:00 AM

Re: As a Kobe hater and a Laker hater...

ya right :oldlol:

cotdt 03-16-2013 01:36 AM

Kobe already proved himself with 5 championships. Even if Lakers fail, it's not like people will suddenly start thinking he's a scrub.

SourPatchKids 03-16-2013 01:36 AM

kNicKz 03-16-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I<3NBA
the Lakers are winning

massive sample :roll:

Flash31 03-16-2013 01:41 AM

The lakers are the NY Yankees of Basketball,
they buy all the talent,spend more money than anybody else,have the most fans and are constantly winning or contenders Every Single Decade.

The Lakers have been to almost 40-50% of ALL NBA FINALS,

Why ever feel sorry.Its good that theyre playing good what with 100+ million dollar payroll and highest in league along with 4 all stars they better,but at the same time people forget on here that ITS the LAKERS NOT KOBELAKERS so people arent going to respond well to it happening here.

SourPatchKids 03-16-2013 01:44 AM

G-Funk 03-16-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

:bowdown:

MMM 03-16-2013 01:24 PM

As a heat fan why the hell are you worried about the Lakers??? the chances that the Lakers get through 3 series without hca is minimal.

crisoner 03-16-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM
As a heat fan why the hell are you worried about the Lakers??? the chances that the Lakers get through 3 series without hca is minimal.

He just wants the lakers fail ASAP so he can push a it is Kobe fault agenda ASAP.

I<3NBA 03-16-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisoner
He just wants the lakers fail ASAP so he can push a it is Kobe fault agenda ASAP.

exactly! please get on with the program!

The Iron Fist 03-16-2013 02:44 PM

You have had at least 3 favorite teams. You lost already.

Doranku 03-16-2013 02:53 PM

No one cares you bandwagon f@ggot.

Scholar 03-16-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

i am torn between being happy that the Lakers are winning without Kobe or being worried that now that Kobe is out, Lakers will start playing winning ball and actually make the playoffs. second only after Kobe, i also hate the Lakers with my guts. they are the team that eliminated ALL of my previous favorite teams. they eliminated the Webber-led Kings, Pippen-led Blazers, Nash-led Suns. these are teams i rooted for in the past. more than likely, if Lakers weren't in the way, Webber would've had a ring, Blazers would've won the championship, and Nash wouldn't have to be this pathetic ring chaser that he is on the Lakers.

the only thing that would make me happy is the Lakers making the playoffs without Kobe and then Kobe forces his way back once the playoffs start and the Lakers are swept in the 1st round. it would be a dream come true.

So basically what you're saying is that you're a bandwagoner who always picks the wrong team to dick ride?

ripthekik 03-16-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

second only after Kobe, i also hate the Lakers with my guts. they are the team that eliminated ALL of my previous favorite teams. they eliminated the Webber-led Kings, Pippen-led Blazers, Nash-led Suns. these are teams i rooted for in the past.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
he's mad alright