Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lebron watch against Brooklyn (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289207)

Nash 01-30-2013 06:31 PM

Lebron watch against Brooklyn

What Evans has said seems to have really bugged Lebron. Evans has poked the wrong person and I expect something special from Lebron tonight.

Lebron on facebook:
Just keep throwing rocks at the throne, don't matter cause nothing can break my zone.

and

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr
LeBron just walked into locker room screaming, "He here! He here GD!" No doubt Reggie Evans heard him if he's within a one-mile radius.

shady6121 01-30-2013 06:33 PM

Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Pacers4ever 01-30-2013 06:33 PM

LeBron will get ejected after the 3rd poster on Evans. Have mercy on Evan's soul LeBron

imdaman99 01-30-2013 06:36 PM

lol at ppl thinking lebron is some kinda mental alpha. more like mental midget. someone post terry and marion

Pacers4ever 01-30-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imdaman99
lol at ppl thinking lebron is some kinda mental alpha. more like mental midget. someone post terry and marion

Someone post game 6 against boston and knicks past the 1st round.

BrickingStar 01-30-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Someone post game 6 against boston and knicks past the 1st round.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99 01-30-2013 06:42 PM

oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks :roll:

someone post jason kidd and marion and terry sonning him

someone remind me who the pacers are again

BrickingStar 01-30-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

oh wow, he beat an overrated celtics team and needed ref help to beat the knicks :roll:

That overrated celtics team > that hot garbage knicks team last year and :lol at you thinking it was the refs that costed you the series. Delusional knicks fan suffering wit their train of thought after a decade of hot garbage

Kingwillball 01-30-2013 06:45 PM

Prediction for Tonight Lebron 35,12,8 in Heat Win. Evans 4 points and 4 Rebounds, Blatche with 10 and 6, JJ with 18 points. Evans, Blatche and JJ Combined wont outscore Lebron Tonight.

jimmy77x 01-30-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99 01-30-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrickingStar
That overrated celtics team > that hot garbage knicks team last year and :lol at you thinking it was the refs that costed you the series. Delusional knicks fan suffering wit their train of thought after a decade of hot garbage

kobe's got 5 rings dude. does that make you feel good? thats 10 times as many as the 0.5 lebron got last year :rockon:

Godzuki 01-30-2013 06:47 PM

lebrons a dumbass saying that Brooklyn didn't play hard under Avery. i guarantee he doesn't watch them other than the once in a while they play the Heat and is only gauging from that. not trying to stick up for Brooklynn but its just such a dumb thing to say given lebron's lack of even watching them acting like he knows :rolleyes: he sounds more butthurt from being a Avery fan than actually knowing wtf he's talking about.

Pacers4ever 01-30-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE

niko 01-30-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godzuki
lebrons a dumbass saying that Brooklyn didn't play hard under Avery. i guarantee he doesn't watch them other than the once in a while they play the Heat and is only gauging from that. not trying to stick up for Brooklynn but its just such a dumb thing to say given lebron's lack of even watching them acting like he knows :rolleyes: he sounds more butthurt from being a Avery fan than actually knowing wtf he's talking about.

What are u talking about?

AlonzoGOAT 01-30-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
The team that won more playoff games against the heat in one series last year than the knicks in an entire DECADE

shit :lol