Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288690)

Linspired 01-25-2013 11:57 PM

Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
meh, against the pelicans.

i'm sure ya'll have seen these guys can work it out and be lethal together. but the growing pain is definitely visible. sometimes it's hard to watch. Lin can look like a total scrub who can't figure it out.

the bad stretch once again has reminded me that Lin is at his best when he plays with urgency. when lin is passive and constantly remind himself that he is a floor general then lin starts to suck. he is a free flowing slasher. he can't be methodical or calculating. what he needs to do is go out there and have a ride of his life. he needs to be instinctive and natural. he needs to stop thinking about how to be a pg. just ball. sometimes he need to say @$@##ck harden.

for harden, dude has no mid range game. it's either long range or his various iso attack which is great against pelicans of the world, but a none factor against good teams.

i still believe in Lin and i think he needs to take that next step to be a leader of the team. once he can do that, then i can really jump on lin & harden bandwagon. 2cents

Mr. NBA 01-26-2013 12:33 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
He isnt that good. No need to post a thread over an average game. He is an ok player. We all know.

FKAri 01-26-2013 12:43 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
McHale is a strange coach. The whole team is inconsistent tho. I mean Parsons and Patterson seem to have some kind of deal where only one of em play well at the same time. Lin seems to have ok games mostly than once in a while he has horrendous games and great games. Strange.

jaydacris 01-26-2013 12:47 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
why no 5 blocks for 5x5

i am disappoint.

Shepseskaf 01-26-2013 01:19 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. NBA
He isnt that good. No need to post a thread over an average game. He is an ok player. We all know.

Exactly.

Does any other player get threads posted for playing "average" or "ok"?

TheBigVeto 01-26-2013 02:27 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Exactly.

Does any other player get threads posted for playing "average" or "ok"?


Kobe.
He gets threads posted for playing "ok", "average" or "bad".

Droid101 01-26-2013 02:39 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydacris
why no 5 blocks for 5x5

i am disappoint.

At least post the appropriate parent saying it.


hawkfan 01-26-2013 03:05 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Harden and Lin are dribbling too much outside.
They should bring it up, throw it into the post to get some spacing outside, then have their post player kick it out and then do something.
Or attack quicker.
Too much dribbling, not enough passing.

Bigsmoke 01-26-2013 03:10 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
this is thread worthy?

disel 01-26-2013 05:00 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Linspired
meh, against the pelicans.

i'm sure ya'll have seen these guys can work it out and be lethal together. but the growing pain is definitely visible. sometimes it's hard to watch. Lin can look like a total scrub who can't figure it out.

the bad stretch once again has reminded me that Lin is at his best when he plays with urgency. when lin is passive and constantly remind himself that he is a floor general then lin starts to suck. he is a free flowing slasher. he can't be methodical or calculating. what he needs to do is go out there and have a ride of his life. he needs to be instinctive and natural. he needs to stop thinking about how to be a pg. just ball. sometimes he need to say @$@##ck harden.

for harden, dude has no mid range game. it's either long range or his various iso attack which is great against pelicans of the world, but a none factor against good teams.

i still believe in Lin and i think he needs to take that next step to be a leader of the team. once he can do that, then i can really jump on lin & harden bandwagon. 2cents

No midrange game or not, Harden is light years ahead of lin idiot. Lin has no business being anywhere near Harden in the pecking order.

poweredbyoats 01-26-2013 06:13 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Why does Harden make so many turnovers. 8 tonight.

spiegel 01-26-2013 06:25 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by poweredbyoats
Why does Harden make so many turnovers. 8 tonight.

He (Harden) also had 30 points 8 assists on 8-15 shooting and tottaly outplayed Eric Gordon yet again.

andremiller07 01-26-2013 06:28 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
I seriously thought we got over this whole Lin thing, dude had his fame got exposed this year so nothing to see here.

RoundMoundOfReb 01-26-2013 06:28 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
the fact that 13/8 is thread worthy shows how awful he is.

9512 01-26-2013 09:31 AM

Re: Lin actually played well today 13/5/8asts/6stls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. NBA
He isnt that good. No need to post a thread over an average game. He is an ok player. We all know.


but when he has a horrendous game, his haters will come out of the wood work and make thread ridiculing him.:roll:

Granted it hasn't happened that much due to his inconsistency. He may have a bad game but then score 38 against the Spurs.

:mad:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy