Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tyler Hansbrough stands up for brother Ben Hansbrough (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284231)

Faptastrophe 12-13-2012 02:42 AM

Tyler Hansbrough stands up for brother Ben Hansbrough

http://youtu.be/zMyowxAGLMw

Ben Hansbrough was elbowed in the face by Tristan Thompson and older brother Tyler Hansbrough took exception.

PSYCHO T

9erempiree 12-13-2012 02:45 AM

Re: Tyler Hansbrough stands up for brother Ben Hansbrough

Cool how he stuck up for his bro but his bro was kind of flopping.

Big ups to Psycho T!

Fudge 12-13-2012 02:51 AM

"Watch them hands, bro!"

PyrrhusX 12-13-2012 02:54 AM

Elbowed in the neck after dishing a hand to Thompsons face that removed his facemask.

tomtucker 12-13-2012 03:19 AM

but, but he flopped :confusedshrug: ......btw, ben is only in the league because of tyler............just like some actresses are only in movies because the director is their husband..

cuad 12-13-2012 03:24 AM

Little Hansbrough clearly whacked the guy on the face though. Psycho T was outta line.

unbreakable 12-13-2012 03:43 AM

i like how little brother gets elbowed in the neck, but starts flailing and holding his eye area lmao

The_Yearning 12-13-2012 03:44 AM

Lmao Psycho T wasn't going to do shit. He had a clean lane to whack Tompson but just stood there spitting nonsense.

Legends66NBA7 12-13-2012 03:45 AM

Thompson got smacked and retaliated.

But yeah, Tyler had the right to stand up for him.

KembaWalker 12-13-2012 04:05 AM

Maaaan Psycho T ain't bout dis life

NattyPButter 12-13-2012 04:12 AM

I hope MWP elbows his bro and he gets in his face and MWP drops him. I actually wished TT smacked his ass for getting in his face.

andremiller07 12-13-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NattyPButter
I hope MWP elbows his bro and he gets in his face and MWP drops him. I actually wished TT smacked his ass for getting in his face.

Artest has never dropped any NBA player that was looking at him face to face, he had a chance with Ben Wallace and others but backed out and instead went chasing a person 1/3 of his size that was not expecting it in the crowd.

Rolando 12-13-2012 04:17 AM

Hansbrough looks like he's got some power. Probably could hold his own in a fight.

tomtucker 12-13-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NattyPButter

Tyler needs to join the Lakers...they could use some passion and fire......Indiana is too vanilla anyway

InspiredLebowski 12-13-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtucker
Tyler needs to join the Lakers...they could use some passion and fire......Indiana is too vanilla anyway

they can have him. he sucks but he'd be like the third best player on the Lakers.

good for Tyler though, even if Ben flopped. anybody with a sibling understands. and Ben was better that game than DJ Augustin all season.