Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Millsap and Mo Williams etcs for Pau Gasol (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284218)

NewYorkUSCtrojan 12-13-2012 02:22 AM

Millsap and Mo Williams etcs for Pau Gasol

Discuss

chazzy 12-13-2012 02:24 AM

Re: Millsap and Mo Williams etcs for Pau Gasol

Pau doesn't have much trade value with his knees and contract right now.

mjokc 12-13-2012 02:30 AM

Why in the hell would the Jazz do that when they already have Jefferson, Favors, Kanter, etc. Nobody want's Gasol's declining azz. :roll:

CakeorDeath 12-13-2012 02:32 AM

I wouldn't trade Millsap for Gasol straight up. Forget throwing Mo in too.

PyrrhusX 12-13-2012 02:35 AM

Jazz needs guards over more forwards.
They need to unleash Favors and Kanter next year so they should trade, imo, one of Al or Millsap for youth/picks/anything in the guards spot.

andremiller07 12-13-2012 02:42 AM

You gotta throw in Blake than the Jazz need Blake:roll:

konex 12-13-2012 02:51 AM

Millsap alone is MUCH better than Gasol

rhythmic †hesis 12-13-2012 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by konex
Millsap alone is MUCH better than Gasol

No, he's actually not.
He is a better fit on the Lakers. As players, Gasol is better at every-thing except mid-range shooting. A solid point guard like Navarro made Gasol a stud at the Olympics, can you people just wait till Nash returns?

I mean we have Morris, Duhon and Blake as backup point guards; none of them would see more then 3-4 minutes a game on most teams in this league. Pau has been under-utilized since 2011, when Bynum emerged and stayed relatively healthy.

I've already said I would love to get Millsap for Pau straight up, just because he'd be a perfect stretch 4 for the Lakers. But at the same time, MD was hired because of Nash. It's the only logical explanations, so lets be patient and see how the team does once everyone's healthy.

Skep 12-13-2012 03:02 AM

Jazz dont need anyone from the hypeshow

roffie 12-13-2012 04:37 AM

sounds like a perfect laker trade to me

LEFT4DEAD 12-13-2012 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
No, he's actually not.
He is a better fit on the Lakers. As players, Gasol is better at every-thing except mid-range shooting. A solid point guard like Navarro made Gasol a stud at the Olympics, can you people just wait till Nash returns?

I mean we have Morris, Duhon and Blake as backup point guards; none of them would see more then 3-4 minutes a game on most teams in this league. Pau has been under-utilized since 2011, when Bynum emerged and stayed relatively healthy.

I've already said I would love to get Millsap for Pau straight up, just because he'd be a perfect stretch 4 for the Lakers. But at the same time, MD was hired because of Nash. It's the only logical explanations, so lets be patient and see how the team does once everyone's healthy.

Its not 2009 anymore. Gasol´s game felt off big time. He is not even close to the player 2-3 years ago. I would take Millsap over Gasol easily right now.

dunksby 12-13-2012 06:24 AM

Only Lakers fans' trade scenarios are worse than hawkfan's.

chips93 12-13-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
A solid point guard like Navarro made Gasol a stud at the Olympics, can you people just wait till Nash returns?

navarro is shooting guard

Purch 12-13-2012 06:28 AM

Do people really think the FO would accept this garbage offer.

And lol at throwing in Mo.. I doubt we'd even trade Sap for Gasol straight up

TheeBeast 12-13-2012 06:29 AM

How about we make Gasol number two option again for two a couple weeks (or as long a necessary), put him in the paint again like we did on our two champ runs. Let Dwight be strictly our defensive anchor, and he gets his points when Pau can't or while he's on the bench? This idea came from Kobe himself..

I mean Pau led Spain against US and put up the most points, against Lebron and Love. This dude still has it, when he isn't injured.