Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Michael Jordan : The Legend Of The Greatest (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269427)

Dro 06-30-2012 11:53 AM

Michael Jordan : The Legend Of The Greatest

Sorry if this has been posted already but I didn't see it...but this should put to rest even a whisper of who the goat is...4 hours :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sLAbHud8bQ

Video was posted 1 week ago on youtube...4 hours of Michael Jordan, seemingly every offensive play in his career...I know its not but it seems like it..and his college career...Also passes and blocks and just a lot of ridiculous stuff....watch the amount and variety of shots he hits in this thing..I thought I had seen everything Jordan there was to see..This dude must own every Jordan game every televised as most of this footage is from the original TV broadcasts....This has been downloaded and burned and played in my DVD player all week, lol...I hated Jordan, I love the Pacers..I hate the Bulls...This man is another stratosphere....

Punpun 06-30-2012 11:54 AM

Re: Michael Jordan : The Legend Of The Greatest

I'd rather watch the KING. The true King. Than boring oldass MJ. No offense intended, but that's just how it is.

jlauber 06-30-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punpun
I'd rather watch the KING. The true King. Than boring oldass MJ. No offense intended, but that's just how it is.

Yeah...MJ dominated many years ago (hell his last meaningful game was in 1998), and in an unathletic NBA. 30 years from now people will be comparing Jordan with Cousy.

Punpun 06-30-2012 12:06 PM

Totally agreeing with J-Lo. It's all about Lebron nowadays.

Dictator 06-30-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlauber
Yeah...MJ dominated many years ago (hell his last meaningful game was in 1998), and in an unathletic NBA. 30 years from now people will be comparing Jordan with Cousy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punpun
Totally agreeing with J-Lo. It's all about Lebron nowadays.

LelBron 06-30-2012 12:12 PM

Dro 06-30-2012 01:27 PM

None of you must've watched even 20 minutes of this footage...There is nobody touching this man, damn the era...I mean, this must be the twilight zone...this video is ridiculous..people going crazy over on youtube and you come to ish and Lebron is King, lol...

AlonzoGOAT 06-30-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dro
None of you must've watched even 20 minutes of this footage...There is nobody touching this man, damn the era...I mean, this must be the twilight zone...this video is ridiculous..people going crazy over on youtube and you come to ish and Lebron is King, lol...

Honestly I would rather watch lebron I've seen nearly all of MJ the GOAT footage but It's nothing new to me. Are you 15 trying to learn about his airness like you've never seen this before ?

Mr. I'm So Rad 06-30-2012 01:31 PM

Did this guy not retire almost a decade ago?

Punpun 06-30-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Did this guy not retire almost a decade ago?

If I remenber correctly, before retiring, he got 55 points scored on him.

:yaohappy:

LONGTIME 06-30-2012 02:01 PM

:durantunimpressed:

Linspired 06-30-2012 02:17 PM

i watched the whole thing in 2 days.

My conclusion

1. MJ is better because he is simply the most skilled player. Bron has absolutely nothing on MJ as far as offensive arsenal goes

2. MJ had an innate ability to get the crowd going. MJ smells the blood like nobody else.

3. those who says Bron is a better passer is flat out wrong. Bron is more willing passer, but MJ's passing ability is so underrated it's not even funny. MJ's court vision is overshadowed by his great offense.

Perry Jones III 06-30-2012 02:23 PM

:biggums:
Where you guys born in 2002? Have you seen MJ play?

jlauber 06-30-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dictator

I hope you weren't taking ME seriously. A prime Jordan would be the best player in the league right now.

Hell, a prime Bird or Magic, would probably be the best players in the league right now. Same with a prime Kareem, too.

NumberSix 06-30-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LelBron

You have become my favorite poster.