Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Orlando Pro Summer League Live Stream Day 2

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...&nbas ite=nba

3pm- Miami vs. New Jersey
5pm- OKC vs. Orlando
7pm- Chicago vs. Indiana

For anybody who missed Michael Beasley lighting it up yesterday, he's in Game 1. Check it out!
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Orlando Pro Summer League Live Stream Day 2

Michael Beasley V Yuta Tabuse, I can't wait

Haha nah seriously, should be great, looking forward to Beasley dropping another big points game.

EDIT: I'm more looking forward to hearing Dante and Galante again!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

Haha nah seriously, should be great, looking forward to Beasley dropping another big points game.
I say he goes for about 15 today. I doubt he'll shoot as much after the comments about "if I knew I had shot 21 times in 22 minutes I wouldn't have shot as much" at the post game press conference.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #4
SIRI1

SIRI1 has decent reputationSIRI1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer

EDIT: I'm more looking forward to hearing Dante and Galante again!
Haha yeah those guys are pretty good.
SIRI1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRI1
I wish they'd at least try to show a basketball interest. If they wanna take emails for 6 hours straight that's cool but leave the "I can't wait for this game to be over" comments home.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #6
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I wish they'd at least try to show a basketball interest. If they wanna take emails for 6 hours straight that's cool but leave the "I can't wait for this game to be over" comments home.

Yeah that was kind of annoying, and they seemed to have Realgm's nuts dangled in front of them, but whenever some of us asked for a shoutout for Insidehoops we didn't get a single one, well not while I was watching anyway.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
waishing
I hit open 5-footers

waishing has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRI1
One of my favorites from yesterday's broadcast
"Derrick Rose has only been here 8 minutes and already knows not to pass to Aaron Gray"
waishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by waishing
One of my favorites from yesterday's broadcast
"Derrick Rose has only been here 8 minutes and already knows not to pass to Aaron Gray"

Haha yeah that was hilarious!

I enjoyed all the various Vladimie Gulobovic comments too
Old 07-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

My favorite was when they got the email "hey who do you think will be the starting center for the bulls; Joakim Noah or Aaron Gray?"

Dante: "Man I'd hate to have to make that decision"
Galante: "Yeah if I had to make a decision between those 2, shoot me. Shoot me right in the face."
Old 07-08-2008, 02:13 PM   #10
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Golubovich
Old 07-08-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
My favorite was when they got the email "hey who do you think will be the starting center for the bulls; Joakim Noah or Aaron Gray?"

Dante: "Man I'd hate to have to make that decision"
Galante: "Yeah if I had to make a decision between those 2, shoot me. Shoot me right in the face."

What an awful situation to be in...
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

'We should give away a signed Gulobovich ball'
Old 07-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #13
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

I opened the stream yesterday, just inteneding to watch for a couple minutes, and got sucked in for the whole game. The commentators are great, and the play entertaining...in a "mismatched pickup game at the park" kind of way.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:52 PM   #14
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

almost gametime
Old 07-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #15
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

I hope Brook Lopez sucks again. 0 rebounds in 20 mins for a 7 footer?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: