Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2008, 01:31 AM   #1
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here
Default **** Bennett

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4lAafmZFA

Video actually made me cry a bit.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
BlogOFfatman

Default Re: **** Bennett

I bet RBP wasnt even there.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #3
nosurrender
Great young streetballer

nosurrender has an OK reputation so far

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2008041325
nosurrender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:44 AM   #4
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlogOFfatman

Dude what the heck is your problem, seriously?

You better rest assured that I'm going to speak for RBP.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:46 AM   #5
nosurrender
Great young streetballer

nosurrender has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto

who's rbp
nosurrender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:51 AM   #6
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosurrender
who's rbp

Rainier Beach Poet.

One of the best posters here.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #7
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlogOFfatman

youre actually right-- i was out of town on that day!
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #8
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanL
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4lAafmZFA

Video actually made me cry a bit.

me too my friend-- me too

Old 07-08-2008, 09:51 AM   #9
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto

Old 07-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #10
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosurrender
who's rbp

perhaps becoming a blazer fan-- thats who
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #11
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

ps-- there was agood freddy brown sighting in the stands in the vid!!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #12
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

I don't even like the Sonics and the video isn't sad, but the idea behind the video is sad. Almost cried. But didn't.

There's about a 0% chance of that franchise surviving in Oklahoma long term.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: