Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #31
Moose

Default Re: Your first jersey

Revisable Shaq Lakers, still have too.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #32
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

95 Scottie Pippen - Red. I still got it and I still wear it. Next was a Van Exel on the Lakers. Awesome jersey, I wish that one still fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
I've been trying to get an authentic Reggie Miller jersey but they are hot on the ebay… I got Mark Jackson and Dale Davis replicas. I wore the Davis jersey to a few games a couple seasons ago when he was playing for us.

I could have that jersey in my hands in about 30 seconds. Literaly.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #33
SmackOrH.A.K
Good High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation

Hakeem Olajuwon Team USA jersey.
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:37 PM   #34
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
I could have that jersey in my hands in about 30 seconds. Literaly.

This is EXACTLY what I am seeking… Champion size 48

*drool*
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #35
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This is EXACTLY what I am seeking… Champion size 48

*drool*

I have that framed on my wall, size 48. Not for sale though. I'm really surprised they're so hard to find, I assume it's probably because they haven't used em as throwbacks yet. Wait until they do, shouldn't be too long, Indy's runnin outta jerseys. I'd be pretty weary of eBay jerseys anyway, unless it's a Mitchell and Ness I'd be very skeptical of it being fake.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #36
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I have that framed on my wall, size 48. Not for sale though. I'm really surprised they're so hard to find, I assume it's probably because they haven't used em as throwbacks yet. Wait until they do, shouldn't be too long, Indy's runnin outta jerseys. I'd be pretty weary of eBay jerseys anyway, unless it's a Mitchell and Ness I'd be very skeptical of it being fake.

Its not that its really hard to find, but people seek them out and pay up to $100+ for it. I guess I'm kind of being cheap about it though… I only collect original Champion jerseys from 1991-2002. I got a collection of about 90 (give or take) and I am pretty knowledgeable on spotting fakes.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #37
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

LOL!

Speaking of fakes… That first picture I posted is in fact a FAKE.

A proper Champion authentic does not have the "C" under the NBA logo - thats only on replicas and for the Pacers jersey, the authentics have a crossed V neck.

Here is a proper pic of a real one…

Old 07-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #38
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

LOL!

Speaking of fakes… That first picture I posted is in fact a FAKE.

A proper Champion authentic does not have the "C" under the NBA logo - thats only on replicas and for the Pacers jersey, the authentics have a crossed V neck.

Here is a proper pic of a real one…

Indeed, the one on my wall has no C and does have the v-neck. You'll probably be pretty hard pressed to find one for under a bill, I paid $150 I think at the store when I bought it back in the day.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #39
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

Michael Jordan, red. It's over 10 years since I've seen the thing, tho. Might've gone missing during my move at the time.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #40
jlitt
Decent playground baller

jlitt has decent reputation

Barkley jersey his first year with the suns
jlitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #41
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my 1st jersey was a throwback old white rockets Hakeem Olajuwon I bought in like 1997 or 1998, I don't remember what year exactly but I bought it at a store in Hilcroft and at the same store we saw Kenny Smith so I got his autograph on Hakeem's jersey, so my 1st jersey was Hakeem's.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #42
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Dikembe Nuggets jersey
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #43
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The old Phoenix Suns black road uniform of Sir Charles
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:23 AM   #44
Samuelb88
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Samuelb88 has an OK reputation so far

Shawn Kemp old school jersey, Shawn Kemp new sonics jersey, Gary Payton new sonics jersey and Vin Baker jersey...
Samuelb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #45
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Jerry Rice SF when I was young

NBA: MJ Bulls
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: