Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #16
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: LeBron James fans I got a question for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Idaho Stampede

there may be somthing to that...
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #17
Sinox
Decent playground baller

Sinox has an OK reputation so far

I would say the clippers
This franchise needs a messiah just like cavs did, and i live in LA. Since I am not a lakers fan, I might as well support Clippers if Lebron plays in LA.
Sinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #18
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to see LeBron win a couple of NBA Championship during his prime, and i think he is wise enough to sign with a contending team in 2010.

LeBron will go down in history as the greatest SF in the history of the NBA, and the best all around player in the history of the game.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #19
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

he will play for the Albuquerque wildcats
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #20
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Blazers. I hear they're looking for a SF.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #21
High Potential
Best poster ever

High Potential has decent reputation

Will all of the "Cavs fans" stop being Cavs fans once Lebron leaves? I mean, he's basically the whole team.
High Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #22
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I want to see LeBron win a couple of NBA Championship during his prime, and i think he is wise enough to sign with a contending team in 2010.

LeBron will go down in history as the greatest SF in the history of the NBA, and the best all around player in the history of the game.

True, this guy needs rings.. it would be sad if he didn't get a ring his whole career.
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:09 PM   #23
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here
Default Lebron + Carter?

Quote:
The Bergen Record (Dave D’Alessandro) reports: The Nets may seem to be in the process of blowing up their roster, but if they truly wanted to experience a true demolition job, they had their chance Wednesday night. As they were putting some of the finishing touches on the Richard Jefferson-Yi Jianlian deal, the Nets received a call from the Cleveland Cavaliers, who offered them Wally Szczerbiak and his expiring, $13.2 million salary for Vince Carter. According to two Eastern Conference executives, who asked for anonymity so as not to spill Rod Thorn’s secrets, the Nets considered it — but not for very long.

www.insidehoops.com
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:15 PM   #24
Trax416
Great young streetballer

Trax416 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lebron + Carter?

I think Sportsnet in Canada is already reporting Carter is staying with the Nets.
Trax416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:15 PM   #25
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think the Nets are going to go that far...If they gave Carter to Cleveland, Lebron would have reason to stay. Plus they already will have cap space for Lebron with a lot of expiring contracts that summer.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #26
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vince is capable player but I dont see him as an ideal compatible partner for LeBron
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #27
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

Big ben for Carter
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:41 PM   #28
Rafa
Kids at the park dunk on me

Rafa has an OK reputation so far

Knicks baby
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:45 PM   #29
Rafa
Kids at the park dunk on me

Rafa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoyut
Big ben for Carter
+1
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #30
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoyut
Big ben for Carter

haha will in that case its a no brainer...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: