Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #31
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Breaking News: R.I.P Sonics

Oklahoma Twisters .... cant think of a better name ...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #32
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

perfect name veilside. perfect!
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #33
DMizzle
Great young streetballer

DMizzle is considered somewhat coolDMizzle is considered somewhat cool

this is weak.
DMizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:50 PM   #34
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Yea, just add more teams so a team with total scrubs can win the NBA championship and give the NBA Finals 5.0 ratings.

Adding 3 teams won't make the nba worst. Considering their are more and more players in the draft and alot more talent the NBA won't really have scrub teams if you only add 3 more teams.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #35
BlogOFfatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
Oklahoma Twisters .... cant think of a better name ...

Fits the region but Twisters arent exactly loved in Oklahoma, dont think that name would be very fond with the locals.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #36
veilside23

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
perfect name veilside. perfect!

thanks man
Old 07-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #37
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Adding 3 teams won't make the nba worst. Considering their are more and more players in the draft and alot more talent the NBA won't really have scrub teams if you only add 3 more teams.

The NBA is already watered down. When you factor in growing strength of the Euro leagues (and how a weak American dollars makes them even more competitive) the NBA already has signs of talent bleed on the horizon. Three more teams would significantly dilute the product...and give them a uneven number in one of the conferences.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #38
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

The NBA has too many scrub teams now.

But if it's profitable it will be done.
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #39
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Weak man..........

The Sonics will be back. They are already talking about a plan to have a new team in Seattle. (Kind of like what happen to the Browns in the NFL)

But what sucks is B-ball will not be in Seattle for a lil while and they will lose Durant etc.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #40
BlogOFfatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Weak man..........

The Sonics will be back. They are already talking about a plan to have a new team in Seattle. (Kind of like what happen to the Browns in the NFL)

But what sucks is B-ball will not be in Seattle for a lil while and they will lose Durant etc.

Durant will be close to Texas now, where he went to college.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #41
veilside23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
The NBA is already watered down. When you factor in growing strength of the Euro leagues (and how a weak American dollars makes them even more competitive) the NBA already has signs of talent bleed on the horizon. Three more teams would significantly dilute the product...and give them a uneven number in one of the conferences.

stern has plans to acquire three teams from Europe right? so adding teams wont hurt NBA because it adds profit and viewers too but its tiring for player if that happens... road games will be tough specially if you will go visit the home teams from Europe.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #42
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
More teams will be better for the NBA. More teams=more city's=more fans=more money

I will love to see more teams in the NBA.
you forgot this =more Luke Walton's
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #43
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oklahoma Thieves
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:02 PM   #44
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Adding teams has been bad for the NBA. In the 80's there were only 23 teams in the NBA and the league was in great shape. Now there are 30 teams in the NBA and its really hurt the NBA. Just look at some of the teams in the Finals these past years.

2001 76ers
2002 Nets
2003 Nets
2007 Cavs

If these teams played in the 80's or 90's they would have no shot to make the NBA Finals. They might of gotten a #6-#8 seed in the playoffs at best. And with these teams in the finals the NBA Finals ratings have gone down signifficantly. With the Nets in the finals in 2003 the finals recieved a 6.5 rating. The Cavs in the finals in 2007 the finals recieved a 6.2 rating. (least watched NBA Finals seires ever) There is no need to add more teams.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #45
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Clay Bennets first lines "We Made It"

What a grimey mother ****er
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: