Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking News: R.I.P Sonics

have to wait for the press conference to hear the deatils... kinda surpised because as i understood the city's case was based on keeping the sonics there no matter what, they had turned down offers of buyouts before...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #17
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah I'll have to wait to hear the details of the settlement. Seattle has said that Cash is not good enough, and it is basketball that we want. Also, the settlement was rumored to have been held up by Howard Schultz not wanting to drop his case. Apparently he will still go through with his lawsuit even though there is some sort of setttlement.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:52 PM   #18
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ok what happened? I don't get this?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #19
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
I don't understand it either but then again to understand something you got to care a little.
Attila is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
well it appears that after a few days in court because the two parties couldn't reach a deal, today before the judge made her ruling both sides realized they could come to some form of understanding...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #21
BlogOFfatman

I dont live in Seattle so I couldnt care less if I tried. I actually do care... now Kevin Durants home games are a 3 hour drive north.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #22
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation

R.I.P
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #23
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Maybe Seattle will get an expansion team like Charlotte when the Hornets moved out.

Maybe add 2 expansion teams, one in Seattle and the other in St. Louis or Las Vegas (to make 32 teams), and move New Orleans and Memphis to the Eastern Conference. See? Problem solved.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #24
BlogOFfatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Maybe Seattle will get an expansion team like Charlotte when the Hornets moved out.

Maybe add 2 expansion teams, one in Seattle and the other in St. Louis or Las Vegas (to make 32 teams), and move New Orleans and Memphis to the Eastern Conference. See? Problem solved.

So we can degrade the NBA product even more? No thanks... we need to take away teams, not add them.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #25
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlogOFfatman
So we can degrade the NBA product even more? No thanks... we need to take away teams, not add them.

I agree 100%
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #26
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlogOFfatman

More teams will be better for the NBA. More teams=more city's=more fans=more money

I will love to see more teams in the NBA.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #27
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Preliminary details on Settlement: Bennett gives seattle $75 Million. That number is changed to $45 Million if Seattle can get another team.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:39 PM   #28
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Yeah, as much as it sucks for Seattle to be losing a team, it will suck even more if the NBA feels the need to add another team there. New Orleans or Memphis should have lost their team, no one goes to the games whether they're good or bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
More teams will be better for the NBA. More teams=more city's=more fans=more money

Unless you work for the league why would you give a sh.t how much money they have? More teams = worse quality.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:40 PM   #29
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Oklahoma Okies? Oklahoma Hommies? Oklahoma Laters?
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #30
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

Yea, just add more teams so a team with total scrubs can win the NBA championship and give the NBA Finals 5.0 ratings.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: