Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is good, but can

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    New videogame: Jordan v Kobe cancelled!

http://www.gump4heisman.com/my_weblo...ideo-game.html
    That is one of the funniest article that i have ever read. Thanks for the link Showtime.

For those ISHIOTS that are lazy to click on the link here is the full content of the New Video Game: Jordan vs. Kobe cancelled!!!

[B]EA Sports shelves plans for

Ugh, did you really have to post the whole thing?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kobesabi
    Here's a question for ya for further comparison.

The rules then and now are different. With the current NBA rules and and rosters, can MJ and his old team beat the current Celtics team?
    Yes paul piece and ray ray can't D mj.He would not let a 20 points lead get loss in the finals

OMG GOAT post. Virtual Kobe was only able to beat Wizards Jordan...LMFAO.
    Last edited by RoseCity07; 06-14-2008 at 10:17 AM.

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    He was! Like I've said before, we knew when MJ came into the league and there were talks of him being the best ever in 89. 1-9-8-9.
    And 1-9-8-8.
    And 1-9-8-7.
    And 1-9-8-6.
    And 1-9-8-5.
    And 1-9-8-4.

If any of y'all saw Mike play back then, there wouldn't be a thread like this.

The gap between MJ and Kobe is very, very wide.

I was talking to my cousin yesterday who is in 8th grade. He was being a serious troll and was pissed because I was beating him at a game. He started completely making **** up when I tried to talk to him about the NBA. He exposed himself when he told me Sebastian Telfair was better player than Brandon Roy. Then later he went on to say Kobe is way better than Jordan and that Jordan sucked. I started thinking he was a retard after he said that. He continued, obviously trolling, about how Kobe is a better shooter and Jordan only did good because of Pippen. Then pulling something completely out of his ass he stated as fact that Jordan was benched because he sucked and Kobe had 3 titles and enough time to get more than Jordan. He would just interrupt me when I started talking about all the accomplishments Jordan has over Kobe and he just started repeating "Kobe's better". As if saying that was going to make it true.

I felt like I was talking to someone that had lost their mind. Then I realized the people on here that say Kobe is better than Jordan don't know ****. They are this 8th grade retard I was having a conversation with. Just trolling and saying things based off of ignorance.

There is no point in arguing with Kobe fans. They don't care, they just hope that trolling over Kobe will some how validate their existence.

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is good, but can’t touch Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I was talking to my cousin yesterday who is in 8th grade. He was being a serious troll and was pissed because I was beating him at a game. He started completely making **** up when I tried to talk to him about the NBA. He exposed himself when he told me Sebastian Telfair was better player than Brandon Roy. Then later he went on to say Kobe is way better than Jordan and that Jordan sucked. I started thinking he was a retard after he said that. He continued, obviously trolling, about how Kobe is a better shooter and Jordan only did good because of Pippen. Then pulling something completely out of his ass he stated as fact that Jordan was benched because he sucked and Kobe had 3 titles and enough time to get more than Jordan. He would just interrupt me when I started talking about all the accomplishments Jordan has over Kobe and he just started repeating "Kobe's better". As if saying that was going to make it true.

I felt like I was talking to someone that had lost their mind. Then I realized the people on here that say Kobe is better than Jordan don't know ****. They are this 8th grade retard I was having a conversation with. Just trolling and saying things based off of ignorance.

There is no point in arguing with Kobe fans. They don't care, they just hope that trolling over Kobe will some how validate their existence.
    OMG lolz, you seriously owned that 12 year old...

now you know how people who have watched the magics and kareems, dr'j's birds and others feel when they are so easily dismissed by people who never watched them...

he's never watched jordan so to him kobe is the best, just like people who never saw kareem say jordan is the best...

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    OMG lolz, you seriously owned that 12 year old...

now you know how people who have watched the magics and kareems, dr'j's birds and others feel when they are so easily dismissed by people who never watched them...

he's never watched jordan so to him kobe is the best, just like people who never saw kareem say jordan is the best...
    Unfortunately for your "point", many people who DID see Kareem say Jordan is the best (you know, like Pat Riley, Magic, etc.)

No one with any basketball knowledge "easily" dismisses Magic, Kareem, Bird, etc. Most people have them in the top 5 or so players of all time.

I've been re-watching the first 3peat championships from the Bulls in 1991-93. I dont think anyone ANYONE can come close to what MJ did in those games. or his career in fact. NO guard right now in the NBA can ever touch Michael Jordan.

shouldn't this be under the Kobe Sticky Thread?

Not airballing my layups anymore WeJustNeedaRing's Avatar

How many times in this discussed? Just let Kobe be Kobe and Mike be Mike..