Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Trash talker with no game?

Alright guys i wanna know who is or has been the worst trash talker in the NBA with no game at all. No shot, no dribblinh skills, nothing. I can't get any names right now. Help me out. You can name some retired players.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation
Default Re: Trash talker with no game?

Gary Payton when he was with the heat.

Problem solved.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

primoz
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #4
gabeh1018
Good High School Starter

gabeh1018 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtrdff
Gary Payton when he was with the heat.

Problem solved.

haha

good pick

i can't really think of anybody at the moment
gabeh1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
BigJake™
I'm As Cold As Ice...

BigJake™ has decent reputationBigJake™ has decent reputation
Exclamation Re: Trash talker with no game?

Alot of people will probably vote for Damon Jones, but most people just hate his personality, which doesnt make sense to me since he's an individual. I personally can't think of anyone honestly *scratches chin* ....
BigJake™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #6
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Darko Millicic
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #7
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

Mike James is a pretty big trash talker without much ability to back it up.
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #8
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Alot of people will probably vote for Damon Jones, but most people just hate his personality, which doesnt make sense to me since he's an individual.
I don't think people hate Damon Jones, but you can't argue with the fact that he has the lowest ability to trash talking ratio in league history.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:53 PM   #9
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
Darko Millicic

BINGO!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3d7SG-Gw4Co
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #10
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Primoz & Damon jones (sed he was the best at three pint shooting)
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:02 PM   #11
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Different sport, but probably the biggest ovrl hack trash talker was, Freddie Mitchell of the Philadelphia Eagles......had one big catch then nicknamed himself "Fredex" and talked trash like he was T.O. or something. I don't even think he's in the league anymore.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #12
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey

Continuation

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kR2YfYqoLoI&feature=related

I kind of like Darko.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:13 PM   #13
macatak911
I airball my layups

macatak911 has an OK reputation so far

Rafer
macatak911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #14
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Darko
Mike James
Brezec
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:22 PM   #15
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by macatak911
Rafer

rafer has game

atleast a decent one
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: