Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #106
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Default Re: Dirk hurts left leg and ankle against Spurs

cr@p if Dallas misses the playoffs the Nets dont get their pick . But i find it unlikely. Starting lineup: Jason Kidd g Stack g/f Josh Howard f Brandon Bass f Eric Dampier c Brandon Bass is very good and The Jet comes off the bench. Mavs will make the playoffs mark my word.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #107
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00terz
I'm bookmarking this page for future ownage if the Nuggets take the 8th spot over Dallas. I'm not exactly disagreeing with what you have to say, but as a Nuggets fan, I can't really agree with you either. We'll see.
dallas hasnt beaten a .500 team yet WITH dirk so i doubt they'll beat 1 without dirk. and i wouldnt be surprised if GS gets the 7 spot and the nuggets slide up to the 8th spot because of the way dallas is playing
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #108
reppy
Apparently likes anime

I hope he's ok. You never like to see a player, especially a star player that your team depends on, go down with an injury.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #109
plowking
greeting earthlings

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
I hope he's ok. You never like to see a player, especially a star player that your team depends on, go down with an injury.

Even though Mavs fans were delighted to see Wade get carried off in a wheelchair, I must say that didn't look very good and I hope to see him back on the court soon to help steady the ship for Dallas.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #110
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Where are all those bitter Maverick fans who laughed their butts off when Wade was sighted on a wheelchair? Where are those people who were saying how a softie like Wade winning the championship over a soldier for life in Dirk Nowitzki was a fluke?

Karma is a biatch my friends. Be careful when you take a shot at other teams' players.

Uh....you need legs to walk dumbass. I mean WTF, does Wade walk around on his shoulders?

Dwayne Wade crying and then being wheeled around like my 90 yo great grandmother, because of a damn shoulder injury was the softest thing I've seen in professional sports......sorry...and I'm not even a "bitter Maverick fan".

Seriously, somebody should've pulled his "man card".
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:30 AM   #111
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Even though Mavs fans were delighted to see Wade get carried off in a wheelchair, I must say that didn't look very good and I hope to see him back on the court soon to help steady the ship for Dallas.

Lots of people were talking **** about it. I defended Wade (despite the fact that I did not personally like him). Idiots will be idiots, I guess.

Homerism is fun, but when it becomes vindictive it's no longer homerism.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:12 AM   #112
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
uh, our season IS over. why sugar coat it? I mean, seriously.

I don't believe this, Rockets fans consoling Dallas fans, but hell, don't be so doom and gloom and all that. When Yao went down, people automatically crossed the Rockets off the playoff list. Who knows? Maybe the Mavs can put together a respectable record after this.
brantonli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:11 AM   #113
Poseidon
Banned

The Mavs were done when they traded away Devin Harris for that overrated piece of trash, Jason Kidd. Dirk or no Dirk.....Dallas is going nowhere.....especially with Avery Johnson at the helm. What a disaster.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:35 AM   #114
w00terz
FACT

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
I don't believe this, Rockets fans consoling Dallas fans, but hell, don't be so doom and gloom and all that. When Yao went down, people automatically crossed the Rockets off the playoff list. Who knows? Maybe the Mavs can put together a respectable record after this.

I disagree. The trade made the Mavs more vunerable to things such as what happened with Dirk tonight. They aren't as deep as they were. Dirk is their leading scorer and easily the heart of the team. The Rockets already had momentum along with the offensive facilitator in T-Mac. Not to mention the fact that Scola filled in for Yao pretty damn well. Who on the Mavs will make up for Dirk's absence? Stackhouse? I don't think so.

Either way though, they can still hold out and my prediction is that they make the playoffs. The way Denver is playing, we aren't going to make up any ground.
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:16 AM   #115
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Ewing Theory!
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: