Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-23-2008, 03:40 PM   #31
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Well, Mavs fans, our season is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1026
you cant win 10 straight without a supersar ok, yea sure, Tmac had a bad 3 games stretch just recently, but to say Tmac is not a superstar, then I assume your definition of superstar only applies to less than 5 players in the nba.
pretty much, yeh. maybe top 10. tmac is borderline but hes not in my top 10. hes had brilliant games sure, but hes not consistent. this is coming from a huge rockets and tmac fan btw.

edit: im talking about this year btw. hes certainly been a superstar in the past.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #32
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation
Default Re: Dirk hurt: Well, Mavs fans, our season is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonterry
i'm pretty confident it is either a severe sprain or hyperextension. if he actually broke it he wouldn't have been able to walk.
probably exactly the same as what happened to Bynum

I understand you can tell an injury is severe when you see one, but let's not rush to conclusions. Wait until they make and confirm the diagnosis of the injury, it might be milder than what you think it is.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #33
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dirk hurts left leg and ankle against Spurs

This is awful. Sorry mavs fans.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #34
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw19
I understand you can tell an injury is severe when you see one, but let's not rush to conclusions. Wait until they make and confirm the diagnosis of the injury, it might be milder than what you think it is.

we'll see. But I am pretty confident in what I said.
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #35
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
it just happened, i doubt any official diagnosis has been made.

Precisely. That's the point I was trying to make.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #36
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
This is awful. Sorry mavs fans.
agreed. how many contending teams have been crippled with major injuries this year?

rockets, lakers, cavs, now dallas. i know injuries are a part of the game but damn...
Old 03-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #37
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Another thing that sucks for Mavs fans that want Avery gone, is now he has an excuse for another failed season. That'll keep him around at least another year.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #38
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

nuggets, this is your chance!! if denver doesn't make the playoffs now, george karl needs to be fired.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:45 PM   #39
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is Sad
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:45 PM   #40
sbw19
Decent college freshman

Quote:
we'll see. But I am pretty confident in what I said.

You're likely right, but until they actually say that it is season-ending there's hope he hasn't just played his last game of the season.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #41
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbw19
You're likely right, but until they actually say that it is season-ending there's hope he hasn't just played his last game of the season.

I really hope so. I thought we were going to win it all this year
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #42
-primetime-

I agree that if Dirk is in fact done for the year that the Mavs will miss the playoffs...

and the season is over...

we aren't going to win it all with Howard and Kidd....no way possible
Old 03-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #43
rezznor
Nosetradamus

he could still possiby make it back in time for the playoffs if the injury isnt too severe.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #44
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
he could still possiby make it back in time for the playoffs if the injury isnt too severe.
i think it will be really tough for the Mavs to even make the playoffs without him at this point...so it doesn't matter
Old 03-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #45
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
I really hope so. I thought we were going to win it all this year
are you serious? or being sarcastic?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: