Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #1
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far
Default You know how people said, 'sota was building a young core?

they were right, just looking at the game today, randy foye is finnally balling getting 9 assists today and having a couple of good games recently, ryan gomes has shown improvement just look at his stats for march and jefferson has bin there keeping this team better then miami. be on the lookout for this team next season they won't make playoffs but they'll be better then what they are now.

show 'sota some love.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
steve

steve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: You know how people said, 'sota was building a young core?

Of course it was against New York, who for intents and purposes have called it quits on the season.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:15 PM   #3
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

its still good theyve beaten teams that have bin better then them (not much better but come on who expected 10 wins from this club) like the clippers, memphis and sacramento.

its not like there ready for action now, but this core looks like its actually coming together.
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #4
steve

steve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat cool

Agreed, but I just think the game needs to be put in the proper perspective.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
Celts34
Kiss my converse!!!

Celts34 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3y91
they were right, just looking at the game today, randy foye is finnally balling getting 9 assists today and having a couple of good games recently, ryan gomes has shown improvement just look at his stats for march and jefferson has bin there keeping this team better then miami. be on the lookout for this team next season they won't make playoffs but they'll be better then what they are now.

show 'sota some love.

WTF does that mean???? They'll win 35 games and maybe be better then Seattle and memphis. Or will they request a switch to the Eastern conference? They need to package some of those guys for veterans. You cannot develop 10 young guys at once its never been done before. Well you can try.........just plan on having a seat in between MJ and Elgin Baylor somewhere in Seacaucus.
Celts34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:30 PM   #6
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

lol @ lookout for minnesota next season
if anything, look out for Miami next season
Wade, Marion, Hopeful signing of a free agent, High draft pick,
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

9 assists against the Knicks, OMFG!!!! I bet they will make the playoffs.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:33 AM   #8
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop1
lol @ lookout for minnesota next season
if anything, look out for Miami next season
Wade, Marion, Hopeful signing of a free agent, High draft pick,

wade + marion + draft pick = no free agency for miami
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:52 AM   #9
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
Of course it was against New York, who for intents and purposes have called it quits on the season.

yup. not that they quit, but they are just a horrible defensive team right now. usually someone on the opponents team has some type of career game vs them and theyve been givin up 60 pts a half, 69 in the first half of the last 2 games. its pretty easy when ur layups arent bein contested and youre open for half your shots
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #10
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation

If they can get Brook lopez in the draft and pair him with Big Al, they may be something down the road!!!!
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #11
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvesfan
wade + marion + draft pick = no free agency for miami

why?
Old 03-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #12
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I like Minnesota. How about "Shawn Marion for Al Jefferson"?
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #13
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
I like Minnesota. How about "Shawn Marion for Al Jefferson"?

Worsts Trade Ever. You do not trade a 23 yrs.old Franchise Player to a 30 yrs.old role player.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #14
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Worsts Trade Ever. You do not trade a 23 yrs.old Franchise Player to a 30 yrs.old role player.
Damn, I know that Shawn Marion is the most overrated player in this board so I was hoping someone to say something like "done deal, Marion is a proven all-star who's been a winner for life while Jefferson has already peaked out and will never make his team win". But some smart ass came up big at the very last minute and shattered my dreams of snatching up Big Al...

Last edited by Human Error : 03-23-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #15
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Damn, I know that Shawn Marion is the most overrated player in this board so I was hoping someone to say something like "done deal, Marion is a proven all-star who's been a winner for life while Jefferson has already peaked out and will never make his team win". But some smart ass came up big at the very last minute and shattered my dreams of snatching up Big Al...

Actually Marion is consistently one of the most underrated players in the league. He's the modern day James Worthy but is treated like he's cedric ceballos just because he's not a great ball handler.
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: