Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #31
IBLEEDGREEN20
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat coolIBLEEDGREEN20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Best Basketball Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy371
no thats 1 of my favourite bball movies, he got game is amazing also i also really like 6th man, with marlon wayans, anybody seen it?

yeah i own it.. i love that movie too...
IBLEEDGREEN20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #32
foxy371
foxy for threeee

foxy371 has an OK reputation so far

that film used to be my favourite when i was younger, i got it on my ipod and everything lol.
foxy371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:39 PM   #33
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

I've never seen Cornbread, Earl and Me or Amazing Grace mentioned on here.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:41 PM   #34
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Amazing Grace and Chuck?

good movie, but is it a basketball movie or a movie that involved a basketball player... either way a good movie, alex english did ok
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:46 PM   #35
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

College basketball sux. Why would I want to watch a bunch of 6'4 scrubs, pass the ball around the perimeter for 30 seconds then jack up a low percentage shot at the last second?

And another thing I hate college players who wear T-shirts under jerseys...it just looks stupid.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:48 PM   #36
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
College basketball sux. Why would I want to watch a bunch of 6'4 scrubs, pass the ball around the perimeter for 30 seconds then jack up a low percentage shot at the last second?

And another thing I hate college players who wear T-shirts under jerseys...it just looks stupid.
that would be one aisle down and to the left...this is best basketball movies...i think you want the nba vs. ncaa thread
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:53 PM   #37
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

Space Jam was the best imo, nothing can top toons playing b ball with the great one.
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #38
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

My personal favorite basketball movie is "Glory Road". Has a great plot, is entertaining, motivational, and true.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #39
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by strifed169
Space Jam was the best imo, nothing can top toons playing b ball with the great one.
But they weren't playing with Wayne Gretzky.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:48 PM   #40
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
What was terrible about his acting? I actually liked the fact that Spike went out and got a real player, as opposed to an actor (Wesley) who can't play a lick.

I thought Ray did a credible job. What other player could have done better?
Same here, I thought Ray did a great job, very solid. The hardest part of acting is showing real, raw emotion. Ray did a great job portraying the entire role, good emotions, you could really feel the anger he had towards his dad.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #41
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Not one mention of Hoosiers?? Come on that is a freakin classic. It's in my top 2 with Above the Rim.

I mean so many great moments...like when he plays the rest of the game 4 on 5 and tells the ref "my team is on the floor." I hate coaches that try to be like Gene Hackmen in Hoosiers though but I loved how he preached defense.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #42
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How about Pistol Pete? That's a classic.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #43
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Coach Carter was an awesome movie
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #44
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Not one mention of Hoosiers?? Come on that is a freakin classic. It's in my top 2 with Above the Rim.

I mean so many great moments...like when he plays the rest of the game 4 on 5 and tells the ref "my team is on the floor." I hate coaches that try to be like Gene Hackmen in Hoosiers though but I loved how he preached defense.

I was about to mention that.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:05 PM   #45
June1026
Hong 1026

June1026 has an OK reputation so far

coach carter
June1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: