Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #16
KokeAyne
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
KokeAyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 700
Default Re: I just really really really had to remind people of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
How is that not a foul? Dirk practically hip and shouldered him. Don't let your undying love for Lebron blind you.

Lol Wade runs into Dirk and they call the foul on Dirk?

Its true Wade is pretty much untouchable he gets the most nonsense calls.
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #17
plowking
greeting earthlings
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 21,533
Default Re: I just really really really had to remind people of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokeAyne
Lol Wade runs into Dirk and they call the foul on Dirk?

Its true Wade is pretty much untouchable he gets the most nonsense calls.

See when they made contact how Dirk was moving? That means he didn't have position, therefore, blocking foul. It's one of the most basic rules. He wasn't straight up, and a foul was called.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:22 PM   #18
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

the refs made it pretty much impossible for Dallas to play defense during the Finals...you can look at all 5 of those "phantom fouls" on YouTube and they are all just plain ridiculous.

Wade smashed the record for free throw shots in an NBA series that year...I think that one of the games he made 28 free throws (can't remember the exact number).

It made Cuban so nuts that he spent millions of dollars invetigating it because Cuban believed (and still does believe) that the series was rigged due to the fact that the NBA is losing viewers and they were scared that Dirk (a big tall German that can barely speak English) would be much worse as the NBA's lead star than Wade (hey we can make him the next Jordan and get our audience back!!!!)

Just a year ago Cuban claimed that he debated selling the Mavs over the information he found out and has said that if he revealed what he found out that the public would be completely stunned, but for some reason he could not say anything...

last year it was proven that games can, and have been rigged so IDK

I will say that those Finals was the worst reffing I have EVER seen in my life by far...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:55 PM   #19
KokeAyne
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
KokeAyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 700
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
the refs made it pretty much impossible for Dallas to play defense during the Finals...you can look at all 5 of those "phantom fouls" on YouTube and they are all just plain ridiculous.

Wade smashed the record for free throw shots in an NBA series that year...I think that one of the games he made 28 free throws (can't remember the exact number).

It made Cuban so nuts that he spent millions of dollars invetigating it because Cuban believed (and still does believe) that the series was rigged due to the fact that the NBA is losing viewers and they were scared that Dirk (a big tall German that can barely speak English) would be much worse as the NBA's lead star than Wade (hey we can make him the next Jordan and get our audience back!!!!)

Just a year ago Cuban claimed that he debated selling the Mavs over the information he found out and has said that if he revealed what he found out that the public would be completely stunned, but for some reason he could not say anything...

last year it was proven that games can, and have been rigged so IDK

I will say that those Finals was the worst reffing I have EVER seen in my life
by far...

Great post...I agree with everything you say.

I think anybody who watched the finals who was not a Heat/Wade/Shaq fan it was easy to see that what happened was not fair...Wade got a call everytime he touched the ball...

It was pretty frustrating because Dallas would probably have won 4-1 if the refs didnt give Wade 2 free throws everytime they came down court...

If I was Avery...I would have come out publicly and put Stern on blast asking him wtf happened and why the refs were so extremely one sided.
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:03 AM   #20
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter
 
gencbiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,245
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokeAyne
Great post...I agree with everything you say.

I think anybody who watched the finals who was not a Heat/Wade/Shaq fan it was easy to see that what happened was not fair...Wade got a call everytime he touched the ball...

It was pretty frustrating because Dallas would probably have won 4-1 if the refs didnt give Wade 2 free throws everytime they came down court...

If I was Avery...I would have come out publicly and put Stern on blast asking him wtf happened and why the refs were so extremely one sided.

And I'm hoping David Stern reads ISH so he can see how stupid he really is. Nobody likes his ugly ass. Just go retire.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:04 AM   #21
Chalkmaze
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 3,072
Default Re: I just really really really had to remind people of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a_jsyxJVAXs

This video proves Lebron is made by the league.

That's just... wow.... one of the worst calls ever, for sure.

If you pause it on the Dirk foul, you can see where dirk trips up Lebron, it doesn't look like a foul to most people because they are looking above the waist.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #22
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!
 
clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,951
Default Re: I just really really really had to remind people of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight_Howard12
Worst call ever ???

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let this happen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4seZN-Fv6wI

...or this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl4lg...eature=related
I would have to go with a Lakers vs Cavs game of how they were robbed because of dumb reffing.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:47 AM   #23
plowking
greeting earthlings
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: now taking over your radio
Posts: 21,533
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokeAyne
Great post...I agree with everything you say.

I think anybody who watched the finals who was not a Heat/Wade/Shaq fan it was easy to see that what happened was not fair...Wade got a call everytime he touched the ball...

It was pretty frustrating because Dallas would probably have won 4-1 if the refs didnt give Wade 2 free throws everytime they came down court...

If I was Avery...I would have come out publicly and put Stern on blast asking him wtf happened and why the refs were so extremely one sided.

Tissue?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:01 AM   #24
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokeAyne
Great post...I agree with everything you say.

I think anybody who watched the finals who was not a Heat/Wade/Shaq fan it was easy to see that what happened was not fair...Wade got a call everytime he touched the ball...

It was pretty frustrating because Dallas would probably have won 4-1 if the refs didnt give Wade 2 free throws everytime they came down court...

If I was Avery...I would have come out publicly and put Stern on blast asking him wtf happened and why the refs were so extremely one sided.
Tracy McGrady was even recorded on camera saying that the series looked rigged to him...he wasn't scared to speak out...

Cuban wasn't either...

as far as Avery, I am not sure why he kept his mouth shut.....maybe he thought it would make him seem as though he is just making excuses or something ....or maybe he thought he would get fined for such an accusation.....who knows?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:07 AM   #25
mjbulls23
6 World Championships
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,729
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

man as well as Wade played in that series, I don't mean to take anything away from him or the Heat, but IMO the Mavs were robbed of a title

then you have J-Ho's "timeout" at the end of Gm. 5 ... not sure what he was thinking there or if the ref misinterprted that signal
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:15 AM   #26
gpfanz
National High School Star
 
gpfanz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,285
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Yeah Davis Stern should have stepped in by game 3? seeing the disparties in the refereeing already. Blame it all on Stern for not doing anything & allow the disparities to continue in d subsequent games
gpfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:38 AM   #27
KokeAyne
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
KokeAyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 700
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Tissue?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=da6eM1aitMs

Its easy to think it wasnt rigged if your a heat fan...
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #28
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokeAyne
http://youtube.com/watch?v=da6eM1aitMs

Its easy to think it wasnt rigged if your a heat fan...
wow...thank you for that ...

I had just heard about that from other people...that was the first time I heard the "real" audio of T-Mac saying that...

i bet that alot of the players that watched that series felt the exact same way but they were scared of getting fined so they kept thier mouth shut...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:49 AM   #29
KokeAyne
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
KokeAyne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 700
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
wow...thank you for that ...

I had just heard about that from other people...that was the first time I heard the "real" audio of T-Mac saying that...

i bet that alot of the players that watched that series felt the exact same way but they were scared of getting fined so they kept thier mouth shut...

For sure...mad props to T-Mac for not giving a f*ck and saying what he really thought had happened...
KokeAyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:11 AM   #30
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World
 
loot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,381
Default Re: YouTube of when Dwyane Wade was made untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokeAyne
For sure...mad props to T-Mac for not giving a f*ck and saying what he really thought had happened...

poor tmac. he probably could have made it out of the 1st round at least once if he'd got those calls...
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy