Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2008, 02:03 AM   #31
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Starting against the Celtics, the Mavs will go on a 12 game win streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
no...he got fouled hard...

the refs let the Celts get away with a bad one tonight....

He got fouled hard? wow! I thought i heard it all.If anything it was an offensive foul on Dirk.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:05 AM   #32
-primetime-

Default Re: Starting against the Celtics, the Mavs will go on a 12 game win streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
He got fouled hard? wow! I thought i heard it all.If anything it was an offensive foul on Dirk.
Dirk fouled them? wow! I thought i heard it all.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:17 AM   #33
RIMMER
Retired ISH Legend

RIMMER has decent reputation

@ this thread. JT gets owned AGAIN
RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:05 AM   #34
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

I think this thread is what they call an epic fail.
stephanieg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:20 AM   #35
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:21 AM   #36
w00terz
FACT

w00terz is considered somewhat coolw00terz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieg
I think this thread is what they call an epic fail.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Way to own yourself again, JT.
w00terz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:30 AM   #37
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread is going to start getting ugly.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: