Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #31
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Sheed and wife would rather be in the Bahamas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisConley
you have to be kidding me. did i say he's not a talented role player and i wouldn't want him on my team!? i'm a f@cking fan of his. nevermind let's drop it. absolute idiots responding to this. i have yet to hear a valid argument supporting sheed for publicly b!tching about being on the all-star team. i don't expect one or even think it's possible. just commenting on how bullsh!t his attitude is. f@cking brat. and i'm actually shocked people are defending his response, especially trying to act like it was a noble "anti-accolade, true team player" sentiment. *vomit*

Pretty much.

It's one game an entire year and he's *****ing about it even though it's part of a contract he signed.

Not only that, but if it's so inconvenient and spending the weekend with his wife is important enough to make a public fuss about, why doesn't he just retire? He's got enough money.

His attitude is bull****. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Being disappointed because you wanted to spend the weekend with your wife is one thing. Being a ***** about it in front of everyone when it's not that big of a deal is a whole different thing, which is exactly what his ungrateful ass is doing.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #32
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
What doesn't make sense to me is that the All Star game isn't work. It's a celebration.

You get to hang out all weekend with other great players, friends, celebrities, partying, club hopping, etc. And at the same time, add to your All Star resume and make more money.

Isn't that better than hanging out in Bahamas, which you can do all offseason? Weird.....

Weird? Sheeds been in the league like 10 years if not more. He plays close to 100 games of basketball a year. If that didn't get old after a while, players would never retire.

Pay attention fanboy retards, this is where you jump in and say basketball is so fun, he should love the game!

The bottom line is, most of the retards in this thread envy him because he has enough talent to be in the NBA and they think that makes him obligated to want to be there, and be grateful for it.

They don't have enough talent, and they want to be there, so they're automatically offended because Sheed was gifted with the talent, and they weren't.

That's what it comes down to really.

Sheed doesn't have an obligation to anyone. The All Star game is time off, unless you're in it. If he made other plans, good for him. It's his time off.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #33
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sheed is one of a kind.........again.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #34
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Next yea he's going to magically have the flu one game before AS.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #35
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

LOL, again this idiocy of this forum comes out!

Sheed isn't publicly doing anything. He hasn't come out and complained. He was ASKED a question and he answered it TRUTHFULLY. It's not like he brang it up or anything. He didn't start a press conference to complain about it. A reporter asked if a question and he answered it. Big whoop losers.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #36
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

Whoever hated on Sheed in this thread needs to grow up and get a life……STAT.

I never understood how fans can think players owe them something just because they pay for games. Newsflash retardos-the only thing an NBA player owes their fans for that is a decently played NBA game…nothing more. If the man wants to have hawt sex with his wife in the Bahamas instead of playing in a dumb all-star game, then damnit, he should be able to without taking sh*t.
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:24 PM   #37
ChrisConley
Local High School Star

ChrisConley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
Sheed isn't publicly doing anything. He hasn't come out and complained. He was ASKED a question and he answered it TRUTHFULLY. It's not like he brang it up or anything. He didn't start a press conference to complain about it. A reporter asked if a question and he answered it. Big whoop losers.

this is a decent point that i agree with. he definitely has the right to answer a question with how he really feels. i'm sure he's probably embarrassed that he was even selected and is trying to play it off like he has better things to do. actually a pretty predictable response when i think about it. i guess i just wished he didn't show up. i mean, he never really cared about rules/fines in the past, so just don't show up. i doubt he'd be missed and he clearly doesn't want to be here.

i didn't mean for this thread to be a big deal. just posting my disappointment in sheed's attitude. not claiming "he owes me anything" hahahhaha. wtf!? some posters project some crazy ideas onto others.
ChrisConley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:29 PM   #38
lakears
Can barely lace up my sneakers

lakears has an OK reputation so far

Was he not aloud to turn the offer down to play in the all star game.. when there were people behind him wanting to play?
lakears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #39
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

WOW ppl on this forum will complain bout anything get a ****ing life. Sheed's been there done that. how could you be mad at him? the man mad other plans probly when the season began and now he has to cencel them. who would'nt be mad? only losers would'nt do you know how annoying it is to plan a trip and have it get canceled??
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #40
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
WOW ppl on this forum will complain bout anything get a ****ing life. Sheed's been there done that. how could you be mad at him? the man mad other plans probly when the season began and now he has to cencel them. who would'nt be mad? only losers would'nt do you know how annoying it is to plan a trip and have it get canceled??

exactly...

David Stern can be a real *$&#@ about this .... If you guys remember back when Malone & Barkley didn't want to go to the ASG and Stern made them go on some "I'm ya father and you're going" type *#*$....... If Sheed was a starter I could understand the issue.... but Sheed wasn't voted in by the fans.....
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #41
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Weird? Sheeds been in the league like 10 years if not more. He plays close to 100 games of basketball a year. If that didn't get old after a while, players would never retire.

Pay attention fanboy retards, this is where you jump in and say basketball is so fun, he should love the game!

The bottom line is, most of the retards in this thread envy him because he has enough talent to be in the NBA and they think that makes him obligated to want to be there, and be grateful for it.

They don't have enough talent, and they want to be there, so they're automatically offended because Sheed was gifted with the talent, and they weren't.

That's what it comes down to really.

Sheed doesn't have an obligation to anyone. The All Star game is time off, unless you're in it. If he made other plans, good for him. It's his time off.

Mathius

I don't always agree with you Mathius, but this is spot on. Good job.
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #42
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gee. You think anyone wants to be forced to play in a game that doesnt matter in New Orleans on your weekend off b/c somebody got hurt (not b/c he's deserving) instead of sitting on a beach in the Bahamas and getting crazy with your wife?

what a bunch of tards.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:38 PM   #43
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

what a clown.
i can't wait for the pistons to choke again and rasheed to go 5-50 for the series and come up with a new excuse.
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #44
jasonterry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
gee. You think anyone wants to be forced to play in a game that doesnt matter in New Orleans on your weekend off b/c somebody got hurt (not b/c he's deserving) instead of sitting on a beach in the Bahamas and getting crazy with your wife?

what a bunch of tards.

he can do that in the offseason. theres people with real jobs out there. i wonder what would happen if every doctor who gets called in at 3am for an emergency when he's supposed to be resting pulled this crap.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #45
jasonterry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back In Shape
The guy is such a b!tch. He wouldn't survive in regular society at all and probably end up on welfare if he didn't have size and talent. No respect for his employers, obligations, or the fans who have given him what he has today. Human garbage to be blunt.

pretty much. if he wasn't 6'10'' this guy would just be a welfare abuser. No idea how this clown would succeed in society.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: