Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Daniel Gibson and LeBron James

Quote:
Originally Posted by death valley40
Thanks RBA. that means alot. Bro I haven't been on JJhuddle since we lost to Mooney in the playoffs. I'm still not over that loss. How do you feel Big Red is looking for next year?
I feel great about next year's team. We had an excellent freshman class and Birden (freshman runningback) is like another Nate Johnson. He may start at RB for us next year as a sophomore.

Dwight is going to be completely unstoppable at QB. Branko will be a beast at fullback/linebacker (he is being recruited by Penn St., Iowa, and WVU).

I expect next year's team to be a lot better than this past year's squad and, in 2009, I expect a state title (we may win one in '08, as well).

I wasn't that affected by the Mooney game. We didn't play well at all and they had their most talented team ever. I was glad to see them lose in the championship game.

If we play them next year, I predict that we will beat the hell out of them. All of that talent graduated with the exception of Simon (who I wasn't that impressed with).
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:25 AM   #17
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
They have before.

If Jason Kidd is offered to them and they want Gibson,and some expirers in return.

Sorry Daniel Gibson will be going to New Jersey leaving LeBron without his best friend.
Well, if you feel like you're the only one who thinks that Gibson can be traded when a chance to get a much better player is offered, and feel the need to enlighten us(retards who think that Gibson won't be traded even for Dwight Howard or Deron Williams) by pointing it out,,,

You don't have to, Captain Obvious.
Human Error is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Btw, I also disagree that LeBron has the final word on trades. I'm sure he has input, but they will make moves that he may not like, initially.

Not in the Ferry era, but LeBron and Darius Miles were best friends and LeBron was very displeased when they traded Miles during midseason in 2004 (although I think it ended up being a good move... and LeBron would probably agree).

I certainly don't want Gibson to go anywhere, but if a great deal came along (like a chance to get Andre Miller, for example), I think that the Cavs would have to jump on it.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:42 AM   #19
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron James - 2008 NBA ALL STAR MVP

Daniel Gibson- 2008 NBA Rookie-Sophomore Game MVP

Cleveland Cavaliers 2008 NBA Eastern Conference Champion
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #20
KINGD
Banned

KINGD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Lebron James - 2008 NBA ALL STAR MVP

Daniel Gibson- 2008 NBA Rookie-Sophomore Game MVP

Cleveland Cavaliers 2008 NBA Eastern Conference Champion

I doubt it.
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:14 AM   #21
oldenpolynice
Local High School Star

oldenpolynice has decent reputation

If it was up to LeBron, the Cavaliers would be a 4-man team. LeBron, Big Z, Boobie and Jason Kidd. Perhaps LeBron would let Andy Varejao play with them too. But only if Andy got a lot of tats like LeBron and promised not to hold out for a contract again.
oldenpolynice is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: