Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
death valley40
I airball my layups

death valley40 has an OK reputation so far
Default Daniel Gibson and LeBron James

http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/1570...l?page=all&c=y

Brotherly Love.. Only thing I didn't like it what he said beneath this. He needs to become a man and realize LeBron won't always be there for him.

''No. Because that means if I were traded I would have to leave LeBron,'' Gibson said. ''I don't ever want to do that. Wherever he is, that's where I want to be.
death valley40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
eeeeeebro
National High School Star

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation
Default Re: Daniel Gibson and LeBron James

GIBSON IS BABY-BRON ive been trying to tell people its not boobie forever...boobie = prejames gibson Baby-bron = after james era

Get it right fools before i put the smack down on yall.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:56 AM   #3
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

at this quote.

Quote:
''I told him, 'I'm always in the camera so if you're going to be around me, you need to get your gear right,' '' James said.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:00 PM   #4
death valley40
I airball my layups

lmao that is funny
Old 02-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #5
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Gibson and Lebron = The 2008 Francis & Mobley Connection
SCREWstonRockets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #6
DatPrince
I brick open layups

DatPrince has an OK reputation so far

look all i know is that the cavs front office would never consider trading gibson cause then they would have one unhappy Bron...james has said thet Gibson is like a younger brother 2 him so that being said as long as Lebron is a cav Gibson will b as well
DatPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

I don't blame him. Bron seems like a cool dude and if he can roll with him for the rest of their careers they will both benefit.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

i thought there was a dress code...why is james in an ugly jacket and jeans?

i hope gibson doesn't copy james's dress style.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #9
Sinox
Decent playground baller

Sinox has an OK reputation so far

I think the dress code is only for the regular season games, a lot of them are wearing their own street/casual wear.
Sinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #10
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatPrince
look all i know is that the cavs front office would never consider trading gibson cause then they would have one unhappy Bron...james has said thet Gibson is like a younger brother 2 him so that being said as long as Lebron is a cav Gibson will b as well
They have before.

If Jason Kidd is offered to them and they want Gibson,and some expirers in return.

Sorry Daniel Gibson will be going to New Jersey leaving LeBron without his best friend.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:33 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
They have before.

If Jason Kidd is offered to them and they want Gibson,and some expirers in return.

Sorry Daniel Gibson will be going to New Jersey leaving LeBron without his best friend.

They might do it but i guarantee they'd make sure it was ok with LeBron first. When it comes down to it he has the final say on most of our trades probably. I remember a few years back he told them that he'd be mad if we ever let Z go and thats when they made it a priority to keep Z
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #12
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
They might do it but i guarantee they'd make sure it was ok with LeBron first. When it comes down to it he has the final say on most of our trades probably. I remember a few years back he told them that he'd be mad if we ever let Z go and thats when they made it a priority to keep Z
Then it wouldnt happen.

Although LeBron would love to have Kidd,he does seem to have a very very good friendship with Daniel Gibson.

When LeBron goes to the Knicks,Daniel Gibson will go to the Knicks.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #13
grimreaper1377
Local High School Star

grimreaper1377 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
James went so far as to introduce his Cavaliers teammate to a stylist.

grimreaper1377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by death valley40
http://www.ohio.com/sports/cavs/1570...l?page=all&c=y

Brotherly Love.. Only thing I didn't like it what he said beneath this. He needs to become a man and realize LeBron won't always be there for him.

''No. Because that means if I were traded I would have to leave LeBron,'' Gibson said. ''I don't ever want to do that. Wherever he is, that's where I want to be.
Good to see you getting more involved in the board, dv.

To those that don't know, dv is a quality poster that I know from a different forum. ISH will be a better place with him taking part in discussions... and, dv... ISH has a lot of really great posters that know a hell of a lot about the sport... Unlike most of those dolts over at JJs.

Interesting article... It is always a good thing when your favorite team's best players are friends off of the court. I know that LeBron is also close with Z and Varejao. That makes for a better team on the floor, imo.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 02-17-2008 at 07:27 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #15
death valley40
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Good to see you getting more involved in the board, dv.

To those that don't know, dv is a quality poster that I know from a different forum. ISH will be a better place with him taking part in discussions... and, dv... ISH has a lot of really great posters that know a hell of a lot about the sport... Unlike most of those dolts over at JJs.

Interesting article... It is always a good thing when your favorite team's best players are friends off of the court. I know that LeBron is also close with Z and Varejao. That makes for a better team on the floor, imo.

Thanks RBA. that means alot. Bro I haven't been on JJhuddle since we lost to Mooney in the playoffs. I'm still not over that loss. How do you feel Big Red is looking for next year?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: