Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #16
Pujolsmj23
I brick open layups

Pujolsmj23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Michael Jordans last All-Star Fadeawaylous in 03

Story:MJ's last all-star game tie game 10 seconds left in OT.MJ hits a ridiculous fade away that put East up by 2,4 seconds left.It was the Dream scenerio MJ ride off in the sunset with MVP and the game-winner as MJ should...Kobe gets the ball falling out of bounds the ref calls a foul on O neal with 1 second left,Kobe hits 2-3 to force 2OT...It wasnt Kobes fault it was the ref KNOW THE MOMENT...
Pujolsmj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #17
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Michael Jordans last All-Star Fadeaway in 03

true the significance of that shot cant be overstated, it was fantastic, everyone wanted to see it, partial blame should go to the ref but jermaine o'neal i will never, ever forgive him...ever.....if he cures cancer i will still hate him for this...
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #18
Pujolsmj23
I brick open layups

I know im sick every time a all star game gets played.Mj's fist pump PRICELESS.We miss u MJ...
Old 02-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #19
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pujolsmj23
I know im sick every time a all star game gets played.Mj's fist pump PRICELESS.We miss u MJ...

dont worry, theres still kobe!!!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #20
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

What's amazing is watching a 40 year old MJ play just as good if not better than most NBA players. Something tells me that if he came back right now at 45 years old that he would still average close to 20 PPG if he was really serious about it and got into great shape again.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #21
Pujolsmj23
I brick open layups

Kobe is a copycat and not Michael Jordan please dont compare Kobe with MJ ITS NOT CLOSE!!!MJ 6-6 Finals MVPS KOBE 0-4 MJ 5 MVPS Kobe 0. MJ fg percentage vs Kobe NO DEBATE>>>>I shall not go farther or youll b embarrassed....
Old 02-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #22
mjbulls23
6 World Championships

mjbulls23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
dont worry, theres still kobe!!!

ya but its not the same....
mjbulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #23
Pujolsmj23
I brick open layups

Kobes fist pump makes me sick,he stole it from MJ
Old 02-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #24
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pujolsmj23
Kobe is a copycat and not Michael Jordan please dont compare Kobe with MJ ITS NOT CLOSE!!!MJ 6-6 Finals MVPS KOBE 0-4 MJ 5 MVPS Kobe 0. MJ fg percentage vs Kobe NO DEBATE>>>>I shall not go farther or youll b embarrassed....

So if Kobe is a copycat, so are Dwyane Wade and the other 1 billion MJ fans..also Kobe is the closest person to be compared to Michael Jordan.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #25
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh god...
This is gonna be a long ass thread..
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #26
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
that's relevant 5 years later HOW? Jermaine DID foul, the east DIDN'T win, and MJ was NOT MVP. There was no bad reffing. The better team won.
There are far more interesting "what if" scenarios than another one to artificially enhance MJ's legacy.

you know who the mvp was...

the GOAT
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:45 AM   #27
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
dude, that's 5 years ago. Who cares? Great, MJ hit a tough fadeaway. He's done so countless times.

If you don't like the thread, don't come in here. And five years ago? That's a brutal argument, people talk about Wilt, Kareem, Magic, Bird, Dr. J, Big O and others constantly on here.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:01 AM   #28
Pujolsmj23
I brick open layups

Dwayne wade and Lebron play with their OWN identity,they dont imitate MJ blatantly.Only one player does that its very eerie,KOBE BRYANT.He's OBSESSED and the thing that ticks us MJ fans is that he denies it in interviews that he imitates and copys MJ...He is a shadow of the original...
Old 02-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #29
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Great show. Shawn Marion damn near had sex with MJ he was so close too him and still got the bidness...
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:57 AM   #30
Pujolsmj23
I brick open layups

Whats funny is a Old Mj with no elevation to what he had ,hit two shots over Shawn Marion 4 the win.One the year before,and the asg one.And Kobe in his playoff series vs the suns AIRBALLED the SERIES WINNING shot in game 6 and had one pt in second half of game 7...MJ took Marion 2 school twice Kobe couldnt....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: